Chapter-41|Strongest Sperm

It's been a week

It's been a week. A week of not telling anyone about my upcoming visit to New York. I don't know if it's even a secret if no one suspects I'm hiding something or if I'm not lying. It probably is.

But none of that matters right now.

With a huge grin on my face and excitement seeping out of my pores, I slip back inside my bed with my boyfriend, already asleep on the other side.

I scoot closer to him as slowly as I can before I slip my arm around his torso and place feather-light kisses along his jaw.

"Ethan..." I whisper, softly causing Ethan to stir in his sleep but doesn't wake up. Chuckling under my breath, I lightly kiss the skin underneath his ear before sucking on his earlobe.

"I like waking up this way." I hear Ethan groan with a sleepy undertone as his hand wraps around my waist.

"Happy Birthday, baby." I whisper in his ear, and I'm sure he can feel the huge grin on my face.

I feel his cheeks tighten against mine as he wraps his arm around me more firmly before pulling me on top of him. "Thank you." As predicted, I catch the huge smile on his face before he leans up and connects our lips.

We hardly kiss for thirty seconds before the door of my room is pushed open and then all I see is confetti.

"Happy Birthday, motherfucker." All our friends pile up in my room with shit-eating grins on their faces.

Mason and Gray have confetti cannons in their hands while the other three have those whistleblowers things in their mouth that produce the most obnoxious sound ever known to mankind.

As if reading my thoughts, Riley, Noah, and Dani blow air into that thing and it creates the exact sounds I was thinking of, making me cringe and hide my face in Ethan's neck, who also looks confused whether he wants to laugh or rip those things out of their mouths.

"It took us so much effort to stop Noah from barging the moment we heard you wake up." Riley says, rolling her eyes, making me chuckle and roll away from Ethan. He looks over at me like he hoped we could continue what we were doing. I winked at him and slipped out of the bed as he got up.

We planned this last night, so I already knew that they were waiting outside the door of my room. Hence, I am dressed in more than Ethan's t-shirt and panties.

"Thank you, guys." Ethan says with a grateful smile as his brown eyes shined with happiness.

"Aw, come on, Knight." Noah walks over to him with a huge grin on his face and wraps an arm around his shoulder. "This is just the beginning."

The grateful smile slips from Ethan's face as a scared expression takes over. "Nothing extravagant please."

"Poor Ethan." Mason wraps his arm around Ethan from the other side, with a cheeky smile on his face before he sobers up a little. "It's nothing too huge."