The Technique Is Born!

Question: What would Y/n's name be if he was an anime character?

No One POV:

"Sensei, please! You just have to stop this match right away!"

Everyone was on edge, knowing a now known threat is currently in the area. Knowing about who or rather what Gaara is, along with how he's currently facing Y/n, put everyone on edge. Some extend of Naruto's currently pleading.

Kakashi's eyes widen as he clenches his fist, "I'm sorry Naruto..." He turns around as his eyes close, "But I can't." Naruto and Sakura gasp. "Wh-What? Why!?" Naruto clenches his fist as the others was silently wondering the same. Guy knows the meaning as he looks away as well, "If we were to interrupt the match. Not only will it damage the event, but it will also cause a threat to the village. I'm sure you know what I'm referring to, right?" Naruto caught what Guy was saying as he looks down.

Those words didn't pass by the others, having a mental breakdown as they want to process all of this. They hear the sound of beads clinging together as Gyomei was looking straight. "Such a shame, having a partner who doesn't believe in others. I pray for my boy." Gomez starts his small chant. Zabuza proceeds to click his tongue, "Haku, I know you're worried. But did you forget who the sand punk is fighting? You think that Y/n and I were just fooling around?" Anko look at the two males as she raised a brow, "So you're saying that you have a reason to be late?"

Meanwhile, Y/n was smirking as look at the new sand defense that Gaara made. He looks up and notices an eyeball floating in the air as the sand siblings were getting worried. 'The third eye.' Temari was starting to get anxious, his eyes squinting. 'But that technique--What's he doing?' He was now losing his temper, "Gaara."

Inside the sand, Gaara was speaking in a foreign language. His eyes were closed as he sat down with his legs cross. Though it's also noticed by how he was focused, a blush was still on his face as his mouth was smiling. Y/n charges as he throws his kunai, the sand deflects the knives as Y/n maneuvers to the side. The sand reaches out as it was trying to grab him, but Y/n dodges them as he kicks upward.

The sand tries again to reach out as Y/n flips backward and bounces off his hands to twirl to the side. Something fell to the ground as it was his blade that stabbed the ground. He looks to the side as he smiles, knowing that part of his idea work. He turns but his eyes widen, the sand's speed suddenly increases. Y/n grabbed his blade as he continues to use his acrobatic skills to dodge the sand's attempt.

Y/n jump in the air as he uses his blade to slash the sand as he landed on top of the sand before leaping backward. Watching the sand retreating to its post. 'It's more focus, but speed can still work. Only that it's more challenging.' Y/n's ears twitch as he hears someone whispering. It was coming from inside the sand as he could hear Gaara speaking in a different language.

'Chomei, what's that chant?'

"We need to stop him, quickly."

Y/n never hear Chomei sounding this worried. He now knows that this could be more dangerous than he thought. He looks at his sword as he scruffs his brows. 'If I remember correctly...'

Scene Change Jutsu:

It was now at the village gate; a small number of Leaf Shinobis was patrolling the area. However, underneath the trees were multiple ninjas sprinting out. One-stop as it was a member of the Anbu, they look around as the others were alerted. 

"What is it? Something wrong?" Another member question as the other two were waiting for the answer. "No." They look up but see only small clouds and birds chirping. "I must've imagined it." He finally answers. "Well, get moving!" The man demanded as they left the area. The area where two new ninjas were hiding at the side of a bush. One had their hand up, while numerous shinobis were behind. Both are from different villages, as they await the order.