Chapter 19

"No not at all, why would I ?
what are you doing here?
How did you find me?" I say searching outside to see if there's anyone else with him.
He barges in my house without any warning or permission.

"It's just me Mia, disappointed? Were you expecting more than me?" He walks up to me and I take a few steps backwards until I'm met with the dining room table against my lower back.

"Tell me something... did you really think you could run away with my child and I wouldn't ever find out??!" He says with a smirk on his face, almost sinister, psychopathic even and his eyebrow raised.

His hands are behind his back and my breasts are tightly against his chest. My breath gets caught in my throat. Being this close to him has an effect on me, even though I know it shouldn't..

Before I can answer him, "mommy!" Christian comes running in and hugging on my leg, I picked him up and he held on to my arm, placed his head on my shoulder and looked at Dominic.

Dominic's whole demeanour changes and softens, that's until he sees Isaac coming right after Christian.

"Sorry he wanted you once he was done eating" Isaac says, looking awkwardly at Dominic.

"Right, that's alright.. do you think you could take him out back to play a while? I'll be right there" I give Isaac a reassuring smile and he nods. He takes Christian from my arms

"Come buddy let's go build a sandcastle in the sand pit ? Would you like that?" And Christian almost jumps in his arms.

Once they're out of ear shot I look at Dominic.

"Really Mia? Playing house with another man like some kind of whore?" He says sternly and I see the rage begin to surface.

"Who I play house with, is none of you god damn business !! You fucked someone else and told me to run, or have you suddenly lost your memory!??
What I do and who I fuck has nothing to do with you Dominic! The world doesn't revolve around you!!! Get that through your thick skull.Did you just think I was going to pine over you forever!!"

I scream at him, tears threatening to fall as I recap why I left in the first place and he has the audacity to come find me and act hurt!

Dominic immediately rushes to me and grabs me by the cheeks with his one hand, almost squashing them, which sent me back, almost frightened me.

"What did you just say ? DID YOU FUCK HIM!?" He looks deep into my eyes, searching for the answers, to see if I'll lie but I don't answer him. Out of everything I said the only thing that stuck was if I slept with Isaac, I haven't been with a man since Dominic because I had a little man to raise and a business to keep up with, I didn't have the time to as Dominic would call it whore myself out.

It's as if I needed to just ignore him and watch him spiral, hurt him for a change.

"MIA ANSWER ME ! Don't make me ask you again!" He demands, releasing his hand from my face. He corners me so I cannot move away from where he has me, unless he allows me.

"I don't plan to answer you Dominic, like I said it's none of your business." I sass him and roll my eyes.

He moves closer to me and leans in with his jaw against my cheek and his lips against my earlobe, grazing it slightly as he speaks.

"I bet he couldn't fuck you like I could, make you squirt like I did." He breathes heavy and it sends goosebumps down my body, he still has this affect on me and it clearly only strokes his ego, as he notices.

"See" he points at the goosebumps raised on my arm, "Thats how I know you haven't been with another man , your body still belongs to me." He walks away and allows me to move.