Chapter 3: Stare

Yan Mu was awakened the next day.

"Where's the dog? Why is the dog missing?" Zhang Goudan was yelling in the next room, and even with Yan Mu there was no peace.

Yan Mu turned over and covered his head with a quilt, trying to cut off the noise.

Due to her poor health, she is now extremely lethargic. Twenty-four hours a day, she is estimated to be able to sleep for 14 hours.

"Damn, really bad luck! It's going to go hunting, the hound actually ran away." Zhang Lie also cursed.

"Father, this kid Yu Yuan is too unhappy. When he said to take him, even our hounds ran away." Zhang Goudan looked at Yu Yuan maliciously, igniting the wind.

"Really a dead star!"

Zhang Liehu was so provoked by Zhang Gouda, and immediately cast his anger on Yu Yuan.

He picked up a bamboo strip and drew it on Yu Yuan without saying a word.

Zhang Gouda laughed aside, while Yu Yuan was hunched over and beaten.

He bit his lip and tried not to make a sound, but there were still a few muffled hums overflowing from his throat.

The bamboo strips are long and thin, making it extremely painful to hit people.

Zhang Lie didn't show mercy in his hands, he pumped quickly and fiercely, and the sound of bamboo sticks falling on his body was like a violent storm.

Yan Mu's mind became sober after hearing the movement.

She crawled out of the bed with difficulty and limped into the yard.

She came to the side of the low wall and wanted to see the situation next door, but was surprised to find that the low wall had been blocked.

Zhang Liehu and Zhang Goudan have always been sloppy temperaments. As long as the low wall doesn't collapse, they won't fix it.

The rest is Yu Yuan.

Yan Mu thought of the sharp glance yesterday, and suddenly felt a throb in his heart.

Yan Mu supported the wall and walked around the low wall.

She found that the low wall was blocked with yellow mud, and there was no gap.

Did Yu Yuan find her peeking?

Yan Mu was a little tangled.

The low wall was blocked, and Yan Mu couldn't see anything here, so he could only do it in a hurry.

Fortunately, Zhang Liehu and Zhang Gouda have to go hunting, and they don't have much time to humiliate Yu Yuan.

Zhang Liehu stopped after a few hits. He took out his pipe and started smoking pumpkin leaves vigorously.

"Father, I don't think our family needs any hounds. Let Yu Yuan go and find the prey." Zhang Goudan said with a grin.

Yan Mu scolded Zhang Goudan for insidiousness.

There are many wild boars in the mountains nearby, and many hunters also make a living by hunting wild boars.

Wild boar is delicious and can be sold at a good price in the market.

But wild boars are not easy to be killed, and they have a very high IQ, and sometimes even suspended animation.

At this time, if someone walks over, they will be attacked first.

The wild boar's fangs are sharp, and with just a light arch, it can tear the opponent apart.

Every year, many hounds die under the fangs of wild boars.