Chapter 5: Rabbit

Fearing that the heavy rain would overwhelm the field, Father Yan put on his clothes and hurried out.

Before leaving, he told Yan Mu to take good care of Yu Yuan.

Yan Mu naturally couldn't ask for it.

She changed her wet clothes and squatted by the stove to burn.

On the stove, the boiling water was bubbling, bringing out puffs of white steam and the scent of eggs.

It was the egg that Yan Mu had specially reserved for Yan Mu's body. Yan Mu boiled it with water and added some diced bacon to make a steamed egg.

Presuming that the time is almost up, Yan Mu lifted the lid, wrapped the bowl in a towel and took it out.

The steamed egg has a crystal yellow color and swayed with Yan Mu's movements, which is very attractive.

Yan Mu swallowed, and sprinkled a few drops of sesame oil, a little soy sauce, and a little old vinegar on the eggs.

She divided the custard into three portions, took out one portion and put it in a small bowl separately, and took it to Yu Yuan.

She had just thought about it carefully, the original owner and Yu Yuan didn't have the slightest intersection, and Yu Yuan shouldn't think about stealing relatives.

She was too guilty.

This is not good, Yu Yuan is so smart, but it is easy to detect something wrong.

In the future, be more calm.

Yan Mu stood at the door of the room, took a deep breath, and then let it out slowly.

There was a gentle smile on her face, and then she reached out and knocked on the door.

No one answered.

It was as quiet as an empty room.

"Yu Yuan?...If you don't mind, then I'm here?" Yan Mu asked softly.

Still no one answered.Yan Mu sighed and pushed open the door.

I saw Yu Yuan sitting on the bed, changing into Tiao Yan's father's clothes, and putting it on empty, as if it could be blown away by a gust of wind.

He still kept Yan Mu's posture before leaving, with his head lowered, not knowing what he was thinking.

Yan Mu followed his gaze and saw only the washed white quilt, nothing else.

"You have some custard pads first." Yan Mu stuffed the small bowl into Yu Yuan's hands.

Yu Yuan's eyes moved, but he did not take the bowl in Yan Mu's hand.

"It's delicious. I also put some diced bacon." Yan Mu was like coaxing a child. "The custard is easy to digest. We will eat later."

After all, she stuffed the small bowl into Yu Yuan's hands.

Her hand inadvertently touched Yu Yuan's hand, and before he could react, Yu Yuan quickly took the bowl.

He stared straight at Yan Mu, eating custard while thinking about something.

The boy's gaze didn't carry a trace of emotion or sex, but being watched by such a handsome face... even just looking at it was enough to make Yan Mu's heart beat faster.

She turned her head slightly and gave a thumbs up from the bottom of her heart.

As expected of her hero, he looks so handsome for dinner!

Seeing Yan Mu turned his head, Yu Yuan lowered his eyes in silence and focused his attention on the custard.

Spoon after spoonful, Yu Yuan's Adam's apple rolled, eating quickly and quietly.