CHAPTER 8: BEAUTY AND BRAINS

RHEA'S POV

Today is the day everyone has been waiting for. And me? Well, I feel excited and my heart is jumping with glee. I slept well to gain my posture ever since Dave asked me to request the song for the final round. I'm so happy 'cause I've been dreaming for it for years. For Dave to ask me a song request, I almost jump up and down.

"You are perfect and ready!" Kendra excitedly praised after fixing my make ups. My curly hair is fixed behind my back and a fierce make up was caked on my face.

I turned to look at my reflection on the mirror. Oh gosh, I look different from myself last night. My long sleeved white shirt and a black pants fit me perfectly for the 'Beauty and Brains' competition's entrance.

"Wow..." I whispered out of the blue.

"Yeah, I know. Now go and do your best. Your big sister is here to support you." Kendra hugged me and released me after with a sweet smile on her face. "I'm sure everyone will drool over you on stage..."

I just smiled innocently. "We'll see about that." I turned my heel to go to my position. Dave is the only man I want to drool over me today.

"WELCOME EVERYONE!" Everyone inside the stadium clapped as soon as the announcer spoke on his microphone. I gaining a lot of self-confidence backstage while gazing at everyone watching the stage. The entire room is as bright as the day light and thousands of audience are watching. The stage is covered with red and white curtains with a lot of artificial flowers that beautifies the front.

The designer poured a lot of effort in the decors of this competition. I'll clap for that designer. I'm going to do everything to win this.

My eyes landed on Christine at the other side of the backstage. Her brunette hair was tied to a clean bun on top of her head and her make-up is as fierce as mine. She's confidently standing, her chin lifted high, her breast pointed out and her hips swaying. I glared at how big her chest and ass were. Mine is nothing compared to hers. I just looked away and adjusted on my heels which is four inches long.

"We will introduce to you our candidates as they give us a round of presentation." The music started and we did our ways. Round the stage by two and stop on the microphone to introduce yourself and your department.

Before I could even speak on the microphone with a lot of self-confidence, everyone inside the stadium clapped and cheered. I'm not mistaken to hear my name from the crowd.

I smiled in joy to see that I have many supporters, that was heart-whelming. I see my big brother Vincent in front, taking a picture but... I don't see Dave. I hope he's watching me.

I introduced myself and left the microphone. Christine come next and she has the same amount of audience too. She introduced herself and left the microphone with a fierce smile. Everyone in the stadium were also cheering for her.

"You see those beauties, right? I don't know who to choose anymore! They are all amazing!" The announcer exclaimed, making the audience cheer. I released a sigh with the confidence I have in my heart. Everything is going well.

There were lots of rounds like sports attire and summer attire to show our capabilities and beauty which I confidently did. A few hours has passed and we made a big leap for the final round: The brainy. Answer the question given to you.

The final round, which means, Dave is going to sing!

"Let's give our beauties a round of applause!" The announcer stated as the audience clap to their heart's content. "Before the final round, we will have first the final introduction of our beauties along with a song to be sing by Mr. Dave Kings!"