Chapter 14: Uproar

"Yan Mu?" The gentleman thought that Yan Mu had a prejudice against Yu Yuan like everyone else, and he was a little unhappy at once.

It also heard deep body of a lag, to see the look difficile Mu Yen.

Yan Mu knew at a glance that they had misunderstood, so he smiled awkwardly and put on a shy look.

She whispered: "Sir, I would like to sit together and more than deep."

As soon as this remark came out, everyone was in an uproar.

Yu Yuan was also stunned. After a while, he said coldly, "Do you know what you are talking about?"

His eyes were dark and his fingertips trembled slightly.

"Yan Mu, why do you want to sit with Yu Yuan?" The husband also realized that he had misunderstood Yan Mu, and his tone suddenly softened a lot.

The girl showed a big smile, and said sincerely: "Sir, I and Yu Yuan are neighbors. Yu Yuan has never been to a private school before. Sitting with me, I can still help."

Although this is a good point, taking into account the protection of men and women, the husband would definitely not agree to it on weekdays.

People can now talking about more than deep.

The husband glanced around at the male students around him. When the male students looked at Yu Yuan, his eyes were all disgusting and repulsive.

If he arranged Yu Yuan's seat next to other students, Yu Yuan would definitely be bullied, and maybe even fight.

Thinking about this, the husband sighed helplessly, then nodded and agreed to Yan Mu's proposal.

Mr. Mu Yen, originally sitting next to a student, went to Zhang dog eggs seats.

Then arranged Yu Yuan next to Yan Mu.

Yan Mu felt like a firework exploded in her heart. She tried to restrain the corner of her mouth, and said hello to Yu Yuan quietly.

Yu Yuan glanced at her, and after a long time, only when Yan Mu thought that Yu Yuan would not pay attention to her, he softly responded.

Yan Mu aroused, suddenly opened the Round Table.

"Yu Yuan, how do you come here?"

"Yu Yuan, at school and I want you to go home with me?"

"Yu Yuan, do you want to look at my little chicken cub?"

"Yu Yuan..."

"To class." I stand it deep, he turned round and said.His implication is clear, that is to make Yan Mu quickly shut up.

"...Oh." Yan Mu fainted suddenly, and she closed her mouth aggrievedly.

The husband has already started to lecture with the textbook, but Yu Yuan hasn't taken out the textbook for a long time.

This Mu Yen realize the benefit of hindsight, we simply do not have deep bags.

"Yu Yuan." Yan Mu Yadisangzi, "You do not have textbooks?"

Yu Yuan glanced at the textbook in Yan Mu's hand, pursed his lips and said, "Zhang Goudan didn't give it to me."

Yan Mu glanced at the empty desk in front of Yu Yuan, and then at the desk he was about to fit.

She handed over the books.

I look Wei Zheng Yuan, the delay did not take over textbooks.

"It's okay Yu Yuan, I have memorized them all." Yan Mu only thought he was embarrassed, so he explained.