Chapter 15: Self-abasement

When Yan Mu and Yu Yuan arrived home, they saw the village doctor coming out of Zhang Liehu's house with the medicine box on his back.

Zhang Lie was angry, while the village doctor was wiping cold sweat while he arched his back slightly to explain.

Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, Yan Mu pulled Yu Yuan's sleeve and motioned for him to come to his own house to avoid it.

Father Yan hasn't returned from farming, and the house is empty.

Yan Mu took Yu Yuan and sat down on the small bench, and poured water on Yu Yuan very considerately.

"This atmosphere isn't right at first sight, and you don't know how to avoid it." Yan Mu handed the water to Yu Yuan, whispering.

"I'll do it by myself." Yu Yuan turned his body a little unaccustomed to, "Zhang Goudan broke his leg, of course he is not happy."

There seemed to be a sneer at the corner of his mouth, but when he looked closely, it was fleeting.

"Zhang Goudan's leg is broken?" Yan Mu frowned, she always felt this was a bit weird.

So she cautiously tentatively said: "How did Zhang Goudan's leg suddenly break?"

"I don't know too much." Yu Yuan lowered his eyes, in a very innocent tone, "I just heard... that he went to the kitchen to eat in the middle of the night, and he broke his leg just after it rained too slippery."

Yan Mu carefully observed Yu Yuan's expression, and out of the author's intuition, she felt that this matter could not be separated from Yu Yuan.

But when he thought of Zhang Goudan's virtue and appearance, Yan Mu felt that he couldn't sympathize at all.

There was even a little gloating.

She really stayed with Yu Yuan for a long time and was assimilated unknowingly.

I'm really depraved.

Yan Mu thought so, and sighed deeply.

She took a sip and regained her mood. As soon as she looked up, she saw Yu Yuan looking at her intently.

Being stared at by such a handsome face, Yan Mu's face suddenly became a little hot.

She touched her face and asked without confidence: "What, what's wrong?"

"Are you sympathizing with him?" Yu Yuan turned his head away.

Yan Mu felt that Yu Yuan seemed a little unhappy.

"...Where do you see that I sympathize with him?" Yan Mu pulled out the corner of his mouth slightly.

Is it because she sighed just now?

That is really a beautiful misunderstanding."This is the second time the village doctor has come. Zhang Goudan's legs...probably will not get better." Yu Yuan said indifferently.

Although Yu Yuan's face did not fluctuate, and his voice did not fluctuate, Yan Mu just heard that he was gloating.

"But... Will Zhang Lie irritate you?" Yan Mu changed his mind and pulled Yu Yuan's sleeve with some worry.

Yu Yuan turned his head, there seemed to be a red flame burning in his black eyes. When Yan Mu looked carefully, those black eyes returned to their usual indifference.

"I'm going back." Yu Yuan did not answer directly.

He pulled back his sleeves from Yan Mu's hand, stood up without a word, and prepared to leave.