Chapter 19: Nosebleed

"Oh." Yan Mu's nose hit the boy's back directly.

Yan Mu's eyes turned black and felt a bit hot in his nose, as if even the mucus came out.

She sniffed, took out the veil with small flowers and wiped it.

Yan Mu closed his eyes and tried to suppress the dizziness, but he heard Yu Yuan's voice higher than usual.

"You have a nosebleed." Yu Yuan suppressed those emotions in his heart and walked quickly to Yan Mu's side.

"No, isn't it?" Yan Mu was silly.

She opened the handkerchief tremblingly, and it turned out to be bright red.

"Yu, Yu Yuan, is my face right now..." Yan Mu couldn't imagine the look on his face, "Am I ugly now?"

Yan Mu felt a little embarrassed, so he simply covered his face with his hands.

Her voice came through her fingers, a bit muffled.

"You are not ugly." Yu Yuan obviously did not expect that Yan Mu was worried about this.

"Don't comfort me, I must be smeared with blood." Yan Mu held his face and refused to let go.

"It's not ugly." Yu Yuan searched his stomach to comfort Yan Mu, but he really had no experience of comforting people. After thinking about it for a long time, he said: "Even if he has a **** face, his eyes are still eyes, and his nose is still a nose...not ugly. "

"...Even if you say that, I won't feel happy." Yan Mu whispered.

Fortunately, they were almost at Yan Mu's house, and the two accelerated their speed unanimously.

Yu Yuan opened the door first, only to see Father Yan sorting out farm tools in the yard.

His body tensed all at once.

"Hello, uncle." Yu Yuan pursed his lips.

"What's wrong with you?"

Father Yan is doing his job fast today. As soon as he got home and put down his farm tools, he saw the two hurried in.

"Father... I have a nosebleed." Yan Mu walked out from behind Yu Yuan and said in a low voice, covering his face.

Father Yan was stunned for a moment, and worried: "Is it serious?"

Yan Mu hesitated for a moment, but let go of his hand.

In fact, she didn't bleed too much, but she didn't know it, and wiped it with a handkerchief a few times, so it looked very bluffing.

Sure enough, Father Yan and Yu Yuan were shocked after watching.

Yan Mu noticed that Yu Yuan lowered his head in silence.

She hurriedly said before the two of them, "I'm fine, I am much better now."

"Yu Yuan, you are here to take care of her, and your uncle will call the village doctor." Father Yan decided to see the doctor.

Yu Yuan nodded, and went to the well to fetch water very consciously."You don't really need to call a village doctor." Yan Mu couldn't laugh or cry.

She was a little bit fragile, but she wouldn't die suddenly with a nosebleed.

Yu Yuan lowered his head and silently swiped a basin of water to wash Yan Mu's face.

Just as he was about to put the water down, Yu Yuan heard Yan's father asking Yan Mu: "How did you do this?"

Yu Yuan's hand shook, the water in the basin splashed, and a few drops of water fell on the ground.

He took a deep breath, straightened up, and was about to step forward to say something, but was suddenly interrupted by Yan Mu.