Chapter 20: Lie

The book melts as soon as it encounters the well water.

Yu Yuan's hand stretched out anxiously just stopped in midair.

The air seemed to stagnate, and even the night wind stopped.

The dark clouds completely covered the moon, and the courtyard was pitch black.

"Don't you really think that someone wants to make friends with you?" Zhang Goudan said in a mocking tone, and his eyes were full of hatred and madness when he looked at Yu Yuan. "Does Yan Mu know your life experience? Knowing that you are a disaster Star? Know you..."

His words stopped for a while, looking at his broken leg, his eyes became colder: "Yan Mu knows that my leg was broken by you?"

"…what do you want to say in the end?"

There was no expression on Yu Yuan's face, and his tone was calm and even scary.

"No one likes you." Zhang Goudan grinned. "A person like you will never like you."

Before he could say anything, he got a kick on the ass.

He had already broken a leg, but after being kicked by Yu Yuan like this, he fell a dog to eat shit.

"Little bastard, you dare to kick me!" Zhang Goudan wiped the dirt on his face and cursed furiously.

In the darkness, Zhang Goudan could only vaguely see the outline of Yu Yuan.

And Yu Yuan's indifferent eyes.

He felt inexplicably that he was like a prey being watched by a lone wolf.

He won't die until he is torn into pieces by the wolf.

Zhang Goudan shrank, suddenly regretting his recklessness today.

"Just like you said." Yu Yuan smiled softly and slowly said: "I even dared to break your leg, why didn't I dare to kick you?"

"You..." Zhang Goudan's timidity was instantly dissipated by anger. He pointed to Yu Yuan and said angrily: "You admit it, it really is you!"

"Well, it's me. Whether you fell from the mountain before or this time you broke your leg, I did it." Yu Yuan walked slowly to Zhang Goudan, squatted down / patted Zhang Gou with a branch. Egg's cheeks, the tone was extremely gentle: "But... knowing it's me, what can you do?"

Zhang Goudan shivered, and many words that wanted to scold him were just stuck in his throat.

"Or, you don't even want the other leg?" Yu Yuan said lightly.

People like him have nothing at all.Because I have nothing, I am not afraid of losing.

He once felt that whether he was alive or dead, it was the same.

But now, he somewhat wants to live.

"You, don't you want the relic anymore?" Zhang Goudan asked impatiently.

"I want it." Yu Yuan admitted frankly.

Zhang Goudan was relieved when he heard the words, but when he heard Yu Yuan's next sentence, his heart was raised again.

"But, I've searched for it at home, and there are no relics." Yu Yuan said, stepping on Zhang Goudan's hand.

Slowly exerting force on his toes, Yu Yuan heard Zhang Goudan's painful snoring, and he only felt that his heart was more enjoyable than ever.

"Let's go, where is the relic?" He was like a sharp blade shining in the dark, and his whole body was full of bone-chill.

"Yu, Yu Yuan, your aunt is my mother, and my dad is your little uncle, in fact, we are cousins, right..." Zhang Goudan squeezed out a smile that was uglier than crying, and talked about him on the ground.