Chapter 27: Vinegar

The next day, after Yan Mu just washed up, he found that Yu Yuan was already reading.

The morning sun shines on his face, his perfectly profiled face is against the light, and he looks handsome like a man descending from heaven.

Yan Mu could even see the tiny golden fluff on Yu Yuan's face.

The youth's complexion has improved a lot after these days of recuperation, and his body is not so weak and thin.

He bowed his head and carried the book, and there was something in his hand.

"It's early, when did you wake up?" Yan Mu asked.

"Just woke up."

Yu Yuan looked like a frightened rabbit. He suddenly lifted his head from the book and quickly hid the things in his hands in his sleeves.

Yu Yuan hid it too fast, and Yan Mu could only see a colorful phantom.

He wrapped the precious book in cloth and placed it on a high place, then poured a glass of water for Yan Mu.

Yan Mu took the waterway: "You don't need to do this. If you accidentally break it, let's just buy another copy."

Yu Yuan shook his head and looked at Yan Mu seriously: "It's different."

The overly handsome face became extraordinarily handsome in earnest, and Yan Mu's heart stopped beating when he was seen.

"Why is it different?" She drank water in a gesture to cover up her embarrassment.

"...Because you gave it." Yu Yuan lowered his eyes and said very quietly.

"what?"

Yan Mu didn't hear clearly, she was about to ask carefully when she saw Father Yan coming over with a stack of rice dumpling leaves.

"Bao Zongzi!"

Father Yan bought enough glutinous rice and fresh meat yesterday, so he is very happy today.

The contribution fee has greatly improved the lives of a family of three, at least they don’t have to eat yellow rice and vegetable dumplings.

Yan Mu looked at the white-flowered glutinous rice and the sweet fragrance of rice, and swallowed very hopelessly.

She hasn't eaten rice for a long time since she walked through.

She and Yu Yuan stepped forward to help, and soon prepared the stuff for making zongzi.

Busy, Yan Mu also forgot the episode of just now.

Yan Mu is clumsy and always leaks rice when making rice dumplings.

Father Yan said that she wasted good things, so he hurried Yan Mu aside to watch.

Yan Mu held his cheeks and looked at Yu Yuan's concentrating on making zongzi.

Yu Yuan and her are completely two extremes.The young man looked attentive, holding the verdant zongye in his hand, and just twisted and twisted, forming a small bowl shape.

Then scoop in a spoonful of mixed glutinous rice, put a piece of fresh meat, and tie the straw in such a bundle.

The small and exquisite zongzi will do just that.

Obviously it seems simple, but Yan Mu just can't learn it all the time.

She looked depressed as the zongzi got higher and higher, and said to Yu Yuan enviously: "You are so skillful."

But Yan's father even came to make up the knife: "The hand is so stupid, what if you can't get married later."

Yan Mu had never thought about this problem, and his face suddenly became uncomfortable.