Chapter 28: Color rope

"What are you going to give me?" Yan Mu asked puzzledly.

Yu Yuan touched his sleeves and took out the things he had just knitted.

It turned out to be a beautifully woven multicolored rope.

The silk threads of each color are carefully twisted into one strand, and the five color threads are twisted into one in an extremely delicate and beautiful appearance.

At first glance, it was done with a lot of effort and effort.

Yan Mu's eyes widened, and he sighed sincerely: "What a good job."

She knows the custom of wearing a five-color rope on the Dragon Boat Festival, but she has never worn it.

"Are you making this up this morning?" Yan Mu asked.

"I'm just learning it too, I didn't make it well." Yu Yuan's body was slightly taut, but the opposite was said on his mouth, "If you don't like it, just throw it away."

"Don't throw it away, this was given to me by Yu Yuan." Yan Mu smiled brightly, feeling the ironing in his heart.

The breeze blew across the treetops, and the leaves rattled like a tree singing or laughing.

The corner of the boy's mouth raised, and then quickly suppressed it, pretending to be calm.

Yan Mu tossed on her own for a while, but still didn't tie it up.

So she simply stretched out her hand generously and said to Yu Yuan: "You can tie it up for me."

Yu Yuan was taken aback for a moment, looking at the delicate and delicate wrist in front of him.

"Yu Yuan?" It wasn't until Yan Mu's voice sounded that Yu Yuan recovered from the brief sluggishness.

He took the rope and tied it up for the girl with a calm expression.

The skin on the inside of the wrist is the most delicate, and Yu Yuan scratched the snowy skin with his slightly rough fingertips, causing bursts of itchiness.

The girl laughed like a peach blossom swaying in the wind.

"Itchy." She coquettishly softly, her whole smile trembling.

"Don't move." Yu Yuan held on to his arm, his eyes dull like night, and even his voice became dumb.

The girl's skin is tender and can be broken by blowing, it feels like a good piece of suet jade.

Yu Yuan lowered his head, earnestly tied the colorful rope for the girl.

The fingertips rubbed the skin, stained with the faint sweet scent of a girl.

Yu Yuan tied the colorful rope and hid the hand behind him calmly.The slippery touch still seemed to remain on the fingertips, Yu Yuan only felt that his hand seemed to be on fire.

The fire burned and burned, like a forest fire raging in the mountains, and it has been arrogant to his heart.

Yu Yuan pursed his lips, trying to pinch this strange feeling.

"Yu Yuan, I'll weave it for you too." The color string on his wrist, Yan Mu loves as she looks at it.

Upon hearing this, Yu Yuan looked at the colored rope in Yan Mu's hand.

The colorful ropes are called Yan Mufu Bai Shengxue.

He seemed to be a leaf in the center of the whirlpool, his eyes could not stop being attracted by that wrist.

He retracted his gaze somewhat embarrassedly, and tried to pretend to be calm and said: "Okay."

The colored rope was bought by Yu Yuan before going to the market. He didn't buy much, and the remaining materials were enough to make one.