Chapter 58

"You must be Kimono" Fura said.

This is the first time the elements ever heard his voice, it was abnormally deep and it sounded like he has been smoking for years. 

"How the hell do you know my name?" Kimono asked.

"I know more about you then you know about yourself" Fura responded. "You would be surprised."

"God Damn! Ahhhh!" Torch exclaimed and shouted clenching his eye with his hand.

The injury was not good. Torches face was all bloodied up.

"Torch get up!" Naguyi exclaimed trying to get Torch back on his feet.

Torch was to much in pain to notice what situation he was even in anymore.

"Come at me Kimono, let's see if your father's power was up to expectations, don't worry I will let get a few shots in" Fura taunted.

Kimono was about to attack, but Kagono stopped him.

"Kimono, let me see something about this guy, he isn't normal" Kagono suggested.

Kagono burst into his grey form as well.

"Fine just take care of yourself, I'll jump in if it gets to serious, alright?" Kimono responded.

"Okay" Kagono said quickly running to Fura.

Kagono had thrown multiple punches to Fura right in the jaw as Kagono's arms were made or stone. Fura hadn't been moved one bit.

"What the hell are you made of ?" Kagono asked.

Fura just smiled. Fura's smile shook Kagono to his core. Kagono jumped back but sadly tripped while backing up.

"How unlucky, for you" Fura said, now walking towards Kagono as he was on the ground.

Kagono was to shocked to get up. Naguyi jumped in.

"You must be the one with anger magic, quite a rare magical power" Fura said.

"Get away from him!" Naguyi exclaimed, her hair raising and red ora around her growing.

Her veins were popping out and was releasing lot's of mana. She was almost at full power at this point. Naguyi went for the attack. Naguyi's punch actually moved Fura a little bit and Fura stumbled back.

"Quite a bit if power, you definitely have the most power out of your pairs" Fura said.

Naguyi was silent and was walking towards Fura. Random, a hail of knives came from underneath the ground. Naguyi was able to dodge most of them but he had a few big cuts on her upper body.

"And your quick, this will have to report back to the boss, your going to be quite a problem in the future as well as your leader" Fura said smirking.

Naguyi was also terrified by his smile but Naguyi unlike Kagono stood her ground and did not back of. Naguyi went in for another hail of punches but this time Fura dodging and weeving in and out of the punches.

"So your scared now?" Naguyi asked.

Fura smiled then landed a punch right in Naguyi's ribs.

Naguyi cried in pain.

"Damn it, Naguyi's down to, this must be his plan, to take us out one by one, but he could've killed us a long time ago, what is his damn plans, to play with us all night and day" Kimono thought in rage.