Chapter 29: Contest

Uploader's Note :
I think tuesday fat is his name ,so just call him tuesday fat shsshjsh ,i did that when i read this lmao

"Tuesday Fat likes this colorful rope, just asked me if I want it." Yan Mu said frankly.

As soon as she finished speaking, she found that Yu Yuan's breathing was stagnant, so she quickly explained: "Don't worry, I didn't give it."

Yu Yuan breathed a sigh of relief invisible, then turned his head and stared at Tue Fat for a while.

"Xiao Yezhong, what are you doing?" On Tuesday, Fat was stared at by Yu Yuan's sharp eyes uncomfortably, and suddenly cursed unnaturally.

Before Yu Yuan spoke, Yan Mu first said dissatisfied: "Don't call him like that, he has a name."

"His name is Yu Yuan." The girl looked at him and said seriously.

Her eyes are clear and brilliant, like a galaxy in the night sky, beautiful and intoxicating.

Fat on Tuesday felt even more uncomfortable, but after all he was young and didn't admit that he had done something wrong, so he had a hardened beak.

"So what? Everyone calls that." He sternly said, "He doesn't even know who his father is, isn't he a wild species!"

"You are not allowed to call that way!" Yan Mu was also angry.

She stood up, but she was a head taller than her on Tuesday, and she had to stare at him with her head up.

Yan Mu stood on tiptoe, trying to narrow the height gap between the two.

Her small face flushed with anger, and she tried to step on her feet like a big goose at the entrance of the village.

On Tuesday, the corners of his fat mouth twitched, and I suddenly felt that this quarrel was meaningless.

But it would be too shameful to let him just bow his head.

So on Tuesday, he turned his fat eyes and came up with an idea that he thought was excellent.

"Well, my husband arranged the Dragon Boat Festival composition. If Yu Yuan's score is higher than mine, then I won't call him wild." On Tuesday, Fatty grinned and said: "But if Yu Yuan's score is lower than mine, you have to fight I am a friend."

Finally, he thought about it, and added: "You have to give me the colored rope in your hand."

"No." This time it was Yu Yuan's turn to speak first.

He stood in front of Yan Mu with a protective attitude, coldly rejecting the proposal of Fat Tuesday.

The young man's back is not wide, even a little thin.

But being so guarded behind him, Yan Mu unexpectedly felt safe.

This feeling is amazing.

Mixed with a trace of inexplicable emotions.

"Why not?" Fat Tuesday became unhappy. "What does it have to do with you when I talk to Yan Mu?"

"Yan Mu is not an object." Yu Yuan's eyes were cold, like ice and snow in the polar regions, "She has her own thoughts. She can be friends with whomever she wants, and no one can force her."

"You!" Tuesday was extremely fat.

But what Yu Yuan said was very reasonable, and he couldn't refute it even if he got fat on Tuesday.

There was a warm flow in Yan Mu's heart. She tugged at the corner of Yu Yuan's clothes and whispered a few words in his ear.

"Do you want to agree? No!" Yu Yuan's reaction was bigger than she thought.