Chapter 30: Cut off

Fat Tuesday was completely stupid.

At the fat home on Tuesday, even though his mother, Aunt Zhou, who was fat on Tuesday, was a widow, she attached great importance to her son's education and taught him to read when she was eight years old on Tuesday.

Yes, literacy.

Yu Yuan, a person who just came to the school to study, might not even recognize the words, how could he write a composition?

The composition must have been copied by Yu Yuan!

On Tuesday, Fat was dizzy, and he immediately stood up and shouted: "Sir, Yu Yuan must have cheated!"

As soon as this statement came out, everyone in the school was in an uproar.

The husband was boasting that Yu Yuan was studying **** the podium, but he was so suddenly interrupted by Fat Tuesday, his expression was very unhappy.

"Fat on Tuesday, do you have any evidence?" Mr. asked.

"This..." On Tuesday, Fat was stunned.

"Fat on Tuesday, you used to be number one, but now you can't let others be first?" Mr. frowned.

To say that Yu Yuan cheated, my husband was the first to disbelieve.

The books that Yu Yuan asked him this morning, I'm afraid I haven't even read half of them on Tuesday.

Yu Yuan is the first in the village.

This level of hard work is probably comparable to the students of the Imperial Academy.

But on Tuesday, Fat didn’t think so, he was not convinced: “Sir, Yu Yuan has never been to school before, and I’m afraid I can’t even recognize the words. How can I write an article?”

The husband laughed angrily, "You are in charge of how people recognize the characters."

On Tuesday, he was fat and reluctant, turned his head to look at Yu Yuan and said: "Everyone knows what Zhang Liehu looks like. It is impossible for him to teach you literacy. Tell me, is this composition cheating?"

Fat this Tuesday is a big loser.

Yan Mu was so angry that she wanted to explode, she just wanted to stand up to defend Yu Yuan, but the young man gently grabbed her wrist.

"Yu Yuan?" Her eyes were still angry, her face flushed with anger.

Yu Yuan's eyes were soft, as if it was not him who was slandered and wronged.

He curled his lips at Yan Mu.

As if the spring breeze melts the snow, ten thousand birds return to the forest.

All the beautiful things in the world add up, and it is not as touching as Yu Yuan's smile.

Yan Mu's brain was blank.She was fascinated by that smile, and she felt dizzy that she didn't know what heaven and earth were.

Yu Yuan actually laughed...

This was the first time she saw Yu Yuan smiling.

Yu Yuan smiled and looked at him well.

Yan Mu tugged and twisted his sleeves, his delicate face flushed with excitement, and he was intoxicated by Yu Yuan's beauty crit and couldn't help himself.

Yu Yuan stood up, and in front of everyone, he recites the composition from head to tail to Fat Tuesday.

On Tuesday, Fat looked at the paper, and it was not bad at all.