Chapter 33: Snake Venom

After Yan Mu carried a small schoolbag and counted the leaves on this tree, he began to count the leaves on that tree again.

The noon sun is particularly poisonous, and the girl who is tanning has a blushing face and a sweat all over her body.

Yan Mu stomped his feet and drove away the mosquitoes that were surrounding him.

A lot of red packets were bitten on her body, even one on the cheek on the left side.

She squatted aggrievedly on the ground and shrank into a ball, trying to reduce the area of ​​bare skin in this way.

As soon as Yu Yuan walked out of the house, he saw a girl who looked like a small dumpling.

Yan Mu heard the footsteps and raised his head from his arms.

"Yu Yuan, are you out?"

There was a big mosquito bag on her left face, and Yan Mu's aggrieved eyes looked very pitiful.

"Your face..." Yu Yuan stared at the mosquito bag.

The girl is in good health recently, and she has some baby fat on her face.

After being bitten by a mosquito, the pink and plump face was swollen like a steamed bun, which was very pitiful.

He bent down, unable to hold back for a moment, and poked the little drum bag with his fingers.

The little drum bag was hard, and the surrounding skin was sunken into a small pit.

"I've been waiting for you for a long time." Yan Mu rolled up his sleeves in anger, "Look, it's all on the arms."

Sure enough, there are also a lot of small drum kits on that arm.

Lining the girl's snow-white skin, it looked like a red plum in full bloom in the snow.

"And here." Yan Mu lifted the neckline slightly, revealing a slender neck.

There are also several points of red on the neck.

"It's me who is not good." Yu Yuan said with a guilty expression on his face, "Why don't you go to the village doctor to ask for some herbs?"

"do not want."

Yan Mu was in poor health before and drank bitter medicine every day, but now he feels uncomfortable when he smells the medicine.

She stood up angrily and asked, "What did your husband say to you?"

Yu Yuan was silent for a while, watching Yan Mu earnestly said, "Sir, you can take me to Kyoto."

Yan Mu was stunned.

After a long time, Yan Mu slowly said, "You... did you agree?"

Her voice trembled a little, and for a while, Yan Mu didn't know what expression to use to face Yu Yuan.

"No, sir, let me think about it before telling him." Seeing Yan Mu's appearance, Yu Yuan suddenly smiled.

As if the breeze was blowing, the boy's originally cold and indifferent brows and eyes were all tender.

He said: "Yan Mu, you can't bear me."

Yan Mu blushed inexplicably.

"What, what?" She straightened her chest, trying to make herself look more imposing, "It's normal to be reluctant to let you go, do you want me to send you away happily..."

The venomous sunlight seemed to become gentle, and it spread warmly on the boy's white face, coating him with a soft halo.Stars flickered in the deep eyes like an ancient well, and the corners of the red mouth rose slightly, pulling out a faint arc.