[Namkook] My Two Destroyers

(Requested by Hobieu_x_Spriteu 💜)

Jungkook huffs as he sat down, feet swollen and he felt tired and mind you, he just walked down the stairs. But as soon as he sat down, a loud shatter is heard, he sighs, shaking his head.

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM NAMKYUN!" He screamed, standing up and walked to the kitchen to see his husband and son. He rubbed his bump as he glared at the two. He looked down, groaning as he sees another plate broken into pieces.

"It was him!" Both said and pointed at each other, biting their bottom lips.
"How many times have I told you guys to not break anything in the kitchen?" He says, shaking his head.

"But, papa! We wanted to make you food!" Namkyun says, huffing.
"Yeah, baby, but you remembered what happened when I let you both cook in the kitchen?" Jungkook says, shaking his head again as he remembered how the kitchen almost burned down when he left the two to cook.

"But, baby, you looked stressed, and the bump is hurting your back, right?" Namjoon says, frowning.
"Yeah, that's why I called Jin hyung to cook food for us while I can't for awhile" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"Clean that up please... And don't get hurt, I swear" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Namkyun ah, please help papa to the living room" Namjoon says and Namkyun nodded, walking to his papa and helped him to the living room.

"Aish, you two are my favorite people in the world, but please don't break too many things"

"Noted, papa"