Chapter XXXIV: Hayley Marshall

3rd POV-
Lockwood Manor

3rd POV-Lockwood Manor

Hayley Marshall. A hybrid made from NiKlaus Mikaelson. Unsired with the help of Tyler Lockwood. When the Tribrid came to the Lockwood Manor, uninvited, it had caused quite a large amount of fear to build up in Hayley and Tyler. Both keeping their broken bond from Klaus a secret. But when Hayley saw the bump where Hilda's stomach should have been, she knew.

"Your expecting.."  Hayley stated the oblivious. Well not to Tyler. His eyes widened, looking down to see the bump that was growing rapidly.

"Why are you here??" Tyler asked in a rushed tone. Afraid she would lead Klaus and the others to them. Klaus had no idea Tyler was back in town.

"Calm down. I'm not here to talk about your broken bonds. I have a favor." Hilda said calmly. Tyler relaxed momentarily, not missing the sparkle in the Tribrid's eye.

"Your humanity is back... Does Klaus know?" Tyler asked. Hayley nudged him with her elbow. "What?" He asked confused.

"Do they know about the baby?" Hayley asked. Hilda shook her head.

"And they won't. Not until I tell them." She told them.

"What can I do for you then?" Hayley questioned, confused what she could ever do for this strong woman in front of her.

"I need you to carry the baby.." Hilda admitted, confusing the two hybrids in front of her. Tyler scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Umm- The unborn child? I think it's a bit late to be asking that." Tyler told her, beyond confused.

"That's where I come in." A voice spoke up. A woman walked over to stand next to Hilda. Curly dirty blonde hair and a look that could rival that of a mother.

"And who are you?" Tyler questioned. Hayley elbowed him again, harder this time. "Stop that!" He snapped, annoyed and a bit hurt at the jab.

"Uhh- Can we come in? It'd be easier to explain sitting down." The woman said. Tyler narrowed his eyes, opening the door more and moving out of their way. When she walked in easily without being invited he relaxed. He had signed the house to Matt so no unwelcome Vampires could get in. Hilda already being invited. The two women moved to follow the hybrids, leading them to the living area to sit on the couch. "My name is Freya Mikaelson." She finally introduced herself. The looks on Tyler and Hayley's face fell, turning to instant panic and confusion.

 The looks on Tyler and Hayley's face fell, turning to instant panic and confusion

"Calm down. Jeez." Hilda laughed out, watching the two young creatures go into a panic. "She's with me. And no a Vampire. Obliviously." She rolled her eyes, slightly annoyed at the idiocy of the two.

"I thought Klaus only had one sister??" Hayley questioned. Hilda let out a long sigh.

"That's the long story. I went in search of a witch to fix my elf part-"

"Wait- Your elf part? What's wrong with your elf?!" Tyler interrupted.

"After the Iron was forced into my system, it damaged the bond my three parts had. My elf, wolf and Vampire. Think of it like a braid made of three strands of hair. Tightly bounded together and unbreakable. But once the Iron was in my system, it began to fray the connection. The one strand that held my Elf part to it started to break down, like taking a lighter to the braid and only burning one strand. It unravels it."

"So are you not an Elf anymore?" Hayley asked softly, she had felt bad for the tribrid sitting in front of her. She wasn't there, but Tyler had told her about it, she could literally imagine the screaming coming from the woman.

"It's still intact for now. But barely. Now my Wolf and Vampire parts are what's holding me together now." Hilda explained.

"Did you find the witch?" Tyler asked.

"I found the witch, yes, but she couldn't help me in that way. She instead told me of my fate. You can't avoid fate. You can find loopholes, but you can't avoid. It will come for you no matter what." She took a deep breath, placing her hand on her stomach to calm herself down. "My fate is to die." This shocked the two Hyrbids. They had both been told that the Tribrid was unkillable. But now she apparently was destined to die. "I tried to prove her wrong, but she also told me of another fate I held. The fate of a young Tribrid." She rubbed her stomach lovingly. "Of course, I called her a crazy old hag and left. I went to Klaus, to you know- take care of an itch I had gained from the thought of carrying a child." She laughed at Tylers disgusted face. "It didn't take long for me to find I was indeed pregnant."

"So it's Klaus's?" Tyler questioned. Unable to comprehend the fact that Klaus could procreate. Hilda nodded.

"So I went back to the witch. Asked her how I was going to die if I was carrying a child. That's when she told me about Freya. Told me that she could help me. Of course that was a whole new dilemma. Freya was taken from Esther by her sister. And slept for 100years to only walk the earth for 1yr at a time."

"Wait- What!?" Tyler exclaimed. This sounded absurd.

"I know. It's crazy, but when had we not known Esther to be crazy?" Hilda told them. Tyler sighed, nodding. "So I had to go and find her, the witch used the little magic she had left, she died bringing Freya out of the spell. We spent a month together, tracking down Dahlia. It took a while, but we found her, still in her coffin, sleeping like a baby." Hilda snorted at her own joke. No one else doing anything other than Freya who shook her head rolling her eyes. "Anyway, she was protected from anyone harming her, or her harming herself. So Freya and I found a loophole. I took her magic. The little bit of elf I had left, holding on by just a thread now. She dead, so um yeah." Hilda clarified.

"So crazy Aunt. Dead. And what does that make you?" Tyler asked, looking at Freya.

"Witch. That's why I'm here. I'm going to do a spell to transfer the pregnancy to Hayley, so the baby lives. If of course, she's okay with that." Freya explained.

"O-of course! Anything to help." Hayley accepted instantly. She would never let an innocent baby get killed because of getting caught in the cross fire. "Is there a way to bring you back?" She asked, meeting Hilda's eyes.

"We're working on that still." Hilda said, softly, her hand on her stomach as Freya reached over and grabbed her hand reassuring her.

"We'll bring you back. I promise." She told her. A gold flash going between their hands at the bond.