Chapter 37: The Second Prince

"Mister believes those rumors too?"

There are few masonry houses in the village, and most of them are made of wooden straw and yellow mud, and the sound insulation effect is not good.

Although Yan Mu was separated by the door, the conversation inside was still clear.

"Don't ask me whether I believe it or not, just tell me if you did it?" Mr. sighed.

"..." Yu Yuan didn't speak for a long time.

"I didn't expect it to be..." Mr. said.

"Fine, the rumor is flourishing right now, you wear it in the village first, and then go to Kyoto later." Mr. said.

Yu Yuan did not speak.

Yan Mu heard footsteps coming towards the door, listening to the footsteps like Yu Yuan.

She was about to go further, but she heard her husband say again: "Don't come to the school anymore."

Yan Mu was startled.

Sir, this is for Yu Yuan... to drop out of school?

Yan Mu's eyes widened, his heart beating like a drum.

Yu Yuan, a person who likes to study so much, knows that he has been dropped out, how sad it is.

Yan Mu's heart was pulled.

She couldn't help it anymore and opened the door directly.

Yu Yuan was about to go out. Just stretched out his hand, before he could open the door, he saw the girl crash into his arms like a calf.

The faint sweet scent lingered on the tip of his nose, inexplicably rushing away the boredom in his heart.

Yu Yuan put away the emotions on his face, and reached out his hand to support the faintly stunned Yan Mu.

"Is it okay?" The last time Yan Mu had a nosebleed made Yu Yuan too deeply impressed, which caused him to still have a psychological shadow.

"It's okay." Yan Mu rubbed his head, remembering Yu Yuan's current embarrassing situation, and suddenly became sober, "It's you, Yu Yuan, are you okay?"

She looked tense, grabbing Yu Yuan and looking at it.

"...It's okay." Yu Yuan calmly pulled Yan Mu away.

People all over the world are blaming him, only Yan Mu cares about him.Yu Yuan felt bitterness in his heart, and the bitterness contained a touch of sweetness.

But he changed his mind.

If Yan Mu knew that he did all those things, would he avoid him like others?

The sweetness in my heart suddenly disappeared, and the more intense bitterness surged up.

He couldn't imagine that even Yan Mu would be harsh to him.

Yan Mu...

Yan Mu is the only light in his barren sixteen years of life!

Never let Yan Mu know.

Absolutely not!

Yu Yuan bit his lip firmly, and suddenly pushed Yan Mu out.

Yan Mu was stunned when he was pushed.

"...Yu Yuan?" Yan Mu was pushed outside the house.

She stumbled with her left foot and her right foot. She staggered and almost didn't fall.

Yu Yuan held Yan Mu in a hand.

The young man's arm has some muscles, and it feels hard to the touch, not as thin as before.