Chapter 38: Envy

"This child was chased and killed by bandits on the way to play with his family, and finally escaped. He said that his family would come to look for him in a few days, so I plan to take it in for a few days first." Father Yan said with a smile.

I found someone...

Yan Mu's mouth twitched.

Isn't Yan father picking up the second prince...

She thought to herself, and then was about to release Yu Yuan and walk around in front of the person to see what happened.

Unexpectedly, Yu Yuan was holding her hand tightly, and she couldn't even pull it out.

"Yu Yuan?" Yan Mu looked at him puzzled.

"..." Yu Yuan took her hand and remained silent.

With eyes facing each other, Yu Yuan's hand shrank, but still stubbornly did not let go.

Yan Mu had no choice but to dispel the thoughts in his mind.

Father Yan didn't notice the little entanglement between the two. He went to the kitchen to serve a plate of steamed buns and greeted the guests enthusiastically.

"Come, come, eat first. Eat more, you see you are thinner." Father Yan looked at the boy in front of him with affection.

"Thank you Uncle!" The man raised his head with a bright smile.

Yan Mu's gaze stagnated on his face, and the tip of his heart trembled at the young man's face.

The young man has a handsome face, and his body reveals a faint noble air.

He and Yu Yuan look completely opposite.

If Yu Yuan's appearance is of gloomy, diseased and delicate appearance, then his appearance is that of youthful vigor.

Yan Mu meticulously recalled his description of the second prince, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt that the young man was the second prince.

"What's your name?" Yan Mu asked.

"Me?" The boy didn't answer, but stared at Yan Mu for a while.

The young man's eyes are sharp, revealing old people who don't match his looks.

Yan Mu was inexplicably guilty, so she straightened her chest and tried to meet the teenager's gaze in a calm manner.

The boy looked at her interestingly, and then showed a harmless smile on his face.

He said: "My name is Chu Cong, how about you?"

Chu Cong! The second prince is called Chu Cong! !

Yan Mulle was over.

For an instant, the girl's eyes were as bright as stars.She was about to speak and then ask something, but Yu Yuan frowned, and asked first: "Which Cong? Is it the one who sacrificed to the priest, or is it calmly obeying?"

"...Of course it's calmness. My family hopes that I will deal with it calmly, so I chose this name." Chu Cong's eyes flickered slightly, and he showed an innocent smile: "Popular people use the word Cong for their names, but they would commit royal taboos. of."

Yu Yuan gave him a cold look, but did not answer.

Yan Mu felt that Yu Yuan's attitude was a little strange.

It was the first time to meet, but she always felt that Yu Yuan was very hostile to Chu Cong.

That won't work, Chu Cong will be Yu Yuan's immediate boss for quite some time in the future.