Chapter 39: Wash your feet

Yu Yuan secretly gloated. But the face is pretending to be asleep.

He saw Chu Cong screaming and frightened by the mouse, and he felt very happy in his heart.

Unexpectedly, Yan Mu suddenly ran out of the room.

Because Yan Mu was worried about Yu Yuan and Chu Cong quarreling, he kept listening to the movement in the room with his ears upright.

She heard Chu Cong's exclamation, and thought it was a dispute between the two, and immediately ran out in a hurry.

"What's the matter?" Yan Mu asked worriedly, holding a candle.

Chu Cong jumped behind Yan Mu just like a savior.

"There are mice!" Chu Cong's scared face turned pale.

He has never lived in such a dilapidated house and slept in such a hard "bed", let alone a rat.

Yan Mu looked in the direction he was pointing, and he saw a big fat mouse stealing a candle.

So she picked up a broom and was about to go forward to kill the rats, but Yu Yuan took it over.

Yu Yuan's movements are very neat, and he can handle it after three hits and five divides by two.

He threw the rat's corpse outside the house, and as soon as he returned to the room, he saw Chu Cong surrounding Yan Mu asking questions.

"Miss Yan, how old are you this year?"

"Oh, sixteen, that girl is one year younger than me."

"Miss Yan saved me today, and I will definitely repay Miss Yan in the future."

Yu Yuan felt the blue veins on his forehead jump suddenly.

He went to wash his hands, then inserted between the two, separating Yan Mu and Chu Cong.

"It's getting late, you should go to bed." Facing Yan Mu, Yu Yuan's tone softened a lot.

Before Yan Mu could answer, Chu Cong said in a weird way: "I called so loudly, Yu Yuan didn't wake up, but when Miss Yan came, Yu Yuan woke up."

Chu Cong was not a fool. He came and went, and he also found out why Yu Yuan targeted him.

Bacheng is related to Yan Mu.

Chu Cong felt that Yu Yuan was simply sick.

Although Yan Mu does have a beautiful face and a gentle personality.

But he is the son of a queen, how could he fall in love with a village girl.

And Chu Cong recalled that he had no contact with Yan Mu.

But Yu Yuan had targeted him almost from the beginning.

Could it be because he first looked at Yan Mu more...

The corner of Chu Cong's mouth twitched, and he felt that he was the truth.

The queen had stuffed many rooms in his room for the heirs, many of which were stunning beauties who paid tribute from all over the world, but he had never been lucky with them.He didn't like the stunning beauty, not to mention the half-sized yellow-haired girl like Yan Mu.

Unexpectedly, Yu Yuan was quite protective of food.

Chu Cong found it absurd and ridiculous.

But he has been spoiled since he was a child, and he prides himself on his status.

Ask him to bow his head and explain to a civilian, then he really can't do it.

And don't think he can't tell.