Chapter 40: Revenge

The mattress collapsed slightly, and Yu Yuan's breathing sounded behind him.

Yan Mu flinched uncomfortably.

She regretted the decision made just now.

But thinking of the scars on Yu Yuan's body, Yan Mu couldn't refuse.

So Yan Mu decided to pretend to sleep with his back to Yu Yuan.

Yu Yuan didn't know that Yan Mu was very close. He and Yan Mu were probably ten centimeters apart.

The skin of the two of them did not touch, but Yan Mu could clearly perceive that the boy's breath was spilling on her ears, causing bursts of itchiness.

Inexplicably, Yan Mu felt that his ears were hot.

Her ears were red, and her body trembled slightly from the irritating itch.

She bit her lip, and after all she couldn't hold it back, and turned around to face Yu Yuan.

In the darkness, Yan Mu couldn't see the boy's face clearly.

Naturally, I don't know how close she and the boy are.

The moment she turned around, the tip of her nose was barely able to touch the boy's nose.

"Why haven't you slept yet?" the boy asked dumbly in the darkness.

He was passing the period of voice change, and his voice was not hoarse and unpleasant, but brought the deepness of an adult male.

But Yu Yuan was also a teenager, and his tone was clear and moist.

These two seemingly contradictory adjectives are mixed together, but they have a different and moving voice.

Yan Mu's eardrums vibrated slightly, and the tingling sensation came again.

It's just that it's not her ears that are numb this time, but her beating heart.

Yu Yuan's handsome and gloomy face appeared in Yan Mu's mind, and he immediately felt that it was impossible to go on like this.

She moved her body a little further away from Yu Yuan.

Yan Mu put the pillow between the two, and said solemnly: "You are not allowed to cross this pillow."

"……good."

She couldn't see Yu Yuan's expression, but when she heard that Yu Yuan agreed, Yan Mu was relieved immediately.

Yan Mu wrapped himself into a ball and fell asleep with his back to Yu Yuan.

Yu Yuan turned his head.

A strand of Yan Mu's black hair crossed the pillow and landed on his side.

He carefully twiddled his hair and stroked it lightly.

Yan Mu didn't notice, his breathing was long and gentle.

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes.

He lowered his head quickly and sniffed the strand of black hair.

Still the sweet taste.But it seems to have some other fragrance.

The corner of Yu Yuan's lips evoked a satisfying smile, he held the strand of hair and closed his eyes quietly.

**************

The next day, when Yan Mu opened his eyes, Yu Yuan was no longer in bed.

She opened her eyes in confusion, and suddenly realized a very serious problem.