Chapter 46: Knocked

Under the dim candlelight, Yu Yuan's figure was looming through the screen.

The boy's figure is no longer thin, he has begun to grow tight muscles, the muscle lines are smooth, and he looks very seductive.

The appearance of a young Junyi suddenly appeared in his mind, and Yan Mu suddenly felt that his nasal cavity became hot.

She subconsciously covered her eyes, but couldn't help but peek through a small slit.

On the screen, the young man's figure swayed slightly, and then there was the sound of splashing water.

In the hazy fog, the young man sighed comfortably.

Yan Mu felt that his blood was surging and he had to do something to divert attention.

She hurriedly turned around, trying to pack her luggage, but accidentally kicked over the stool.

"...Amu?"

The young man's voice passed into his ears flutteringly through the enveloping heat.

"Huh?" Yan Mu panicked, feeling inexplicably caught by doing bad things.

"Amu, what are you doing, are you okay now?" Yu Yuan's voice sounded a little worried.

"I, I'm fine." Yan Mu said hurriedly.

She hugged her feet and wrinkled her face, trying to keep her voice calm.

"Really? Do you want me to come out and have a look?" Yu Yuan seemed to be even more worried when he heard her answer.

After all, there was another splash of water from the screen, and Yan Mu seemed to be able to imagine Yu Yuan's beauty at the moment when she was out of the bath.

...She felt hotter in her nose.

Yan Mu panted, trying to calm himself down.

"Don't come out!" She looked like a cat whose tail was trampled on.

She couldn't imagine what she would look like now when Yu Yuan came out.

Yan Mu knew his own Yangou attributes too much.

It's okay to meet other beauties. Her willpower is at least alive and she can barely keep calm and rational.

But if it is Yu Yuan...

When she met Yu Yuan, she had no choice but to surrender.

Yu Yuan was created by her herself to restrain her natural enemies.

Yan Mu patted his face, trying to calm himself down.

"Anyway, you are not allowed to come out!" Yan Mu dared not look back, and emphasized with his back to the screen.

Due to the guilty conscience and tension, her voice was raised unconsciously, and even her tone was aggravated.

"...Oh." Yu Yuan's voice couldn't hear any emotions.There was a splash of water, and it seemed that the boy was taking a bath again.

Yan Mu finally calmed down and said to Yu Yuan: "I will pack our two luggages."

The boy didn't say a word, as if he was angry.

Yan Mu knew that she was not good, and she was at a loss, and her tone suddenly became softer again.

"May I pack my luggage?" She felt like she was coaxing a preschooler in a kindergarten.

After a long time, the boy answered dullly.

Yan Mu was ashamed, but under the current situation, she couldn't take off the screen and talk to Yu Yuan face to face.