Packing

Ross' POV

I walked outside with a two plates in each of my hands.

"Man. I love L.A weather. It's always warm. Ice cream cake?" I said passing the plate to Amy.

"Thanks." she replied and I sat dwon next to her. Wait, did I just call her a man? Weird. Anyways.

"So, I was thinking. We could go some where nice. You know, just you, me and Romeo." I said to Amy nervously.

"I'd like that. Romeo would love that. He misses you so much." Amy told me.

"Yeah. I've realised." I told her.

"Dada!" Romeo yelled and ran up to me. "Look." Romeo said and did some sogn movement.

"My name is Romeo Lynch." I said and Romeo nodded. "Wow Buddy. I'm impressed. That's very good."

"Thank you. Vanessa thought me when you and Mommy were gone." Romeo said and climbed onto my lap.

"Is she a good teacher?" I asked Romeo and he nodded.

"We ate candy as well. But we only ate it when I did a good job." Romeo added and I nodded. "We ate this much." Romeo said etending his hands as wide as he could.

"That's a lot. Are you sure you don't have a stomach ache?" I asked him.

"I'm sure Daddy." Romeo said and I laughed.

"So, where should we go?" I asked Amy.

~*~

Amy's POV
Rydel was helping me pack my bags.

"So, you're going to Malibu and then his taking some where else." Rydel said.

"Well, I told him to suprise me." I blushed and placed my laptop in my carry on bag.

"Well, be careful with that kid." Rydel warned me.

"I know. I know." I said placing some more items in my carry on bag. "We're going to Malibu because I have an infomercial for a juice brand." I told her.

"Awesome." Rydel said. "What juice?" She asked me.

"It's called Nudie. It's an Australian juice which is being brought to America." I told her and looked at my phone.

"Cool." Rydel said and passed me my boarding pass.

"I think I've packed everything." I said and looked at my bag. I hate thinking about things that I may have forgotten.

"Hmm. As long as you have your bikinis then I'm sure Ross won't mind." Rydel giggled and I playfully hit her. I flushed red.

"Rydel!" I squealed.

"What?" she laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Amy. Are you ready to go?" Ross asked as he walked into the room.

"Uhh yeah. I think I've got everything." I told him and Ross walked over and tok my bags and left.

"Good luck." Rydel waved and I smiled and waved back. I walked out of the house and got into the passenger seat of the car.

"Mommy. We're going on a holiday with Daddy!" Romeo said and clapped his hands.

"We sure are." I smiled to him.

"Alright. Let's go." Ross said and started the car.

~*~

Romeo fell asleep within minutes. It was about a 40 minutes car ride to Malibu. We are only going to be there for a day.

"How can you be tired?" Ross asked me.

"It's hard looking after a child Ross. Jeez, especially seeing it's father was in jail." I said and then looked at Ross.

"Too soon?" I asked him and he nodded. "I'm so sorry." I quickly added.

"It's cool." Ross said and placed his hand on my thigh. I placed my hand on top of his hand closed my eyes. I feel so safe around Ross.

_______________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the crap chapter.

The next chapter will be more eventful

QOTD: Who will listen to Laura Marano's album?