Chapter 19

SOLAR'S POV

"It's been days since he's come out of that room." I spoke to the others and looked around worriedly.

"What should we do?" Finn asks and everyone turns to meet the stoic face of Dillion, who is casually munching on an apple, as if we aren't having an important meeting right now.

"Nothing we can do. If he doesn't come down for lunch then I'll handle it." Dillion says, taking one more bite and smiling predatorily at me, causing the hair on the back of my neck to raise. I'm the only one who hasn't had an intimate moment with Dillion. Yes, we kiss. It's usually just small pecks or chaste kisses and my body is always left craving for me. Crying out for it's dominant to come back and finish what he started, but he never does.

"Well I'm heading down." Thomas says and the others follow behind him, while I stay rooted to my seat under Dillion's predatory gaze. When my room has cleared and the only ones left is Dillion and I, I shift nervously, not knowing what to do.

"Come here, Solar." Dillion's rough voice demands and before I can even blink i'm walking over to him and kneeling between his legs. He's sat on my baby blue loveseat, looking as regal as a king, his legs parted enough for me to kneel and take his cock in my mouth. I'm already salivating from just that thought alone.

"Yes sir." I kneel in front of him, peering up through my lashes when I'm completely settled. A light blush coating my cheeks at his intense stare.

He runs his fingers through my hair and I lean into his touch. My hands gripping each other tightly so they don't touch him without permission. The others have told me about Dillion. About how strict he is. About how he made their bodies sing and I can't wait to experience such a pleasure. "Suck." Somehow, when I was lost in thought he pulled down his pants and underwear and his erection stands proudly. Looking at me. Teasing me.

I lean forward, almost to eagerly and I breathe in his clean scent, almost woodsy. Moaning softly at the smell. My tongue darts out to catch the dribble of precum pooling at the tip of his cock and my eyes widen at the taste. Just the right amount of saltines, with an underlying tone of sweetness. I place him completely in my mouth, curses bouncing off his lips as I suck frantically, wanting another taste of his delicious cum. I swallow around the head of his cock down my throat and moan around it when he begins fucking himself into my mouth. My eyes connect to his briefly and the next thing I know I am swallowing his cum as he roars out his completion above me.

I pull away with a slight pop, my eyes glazed over slightly and my cheeks flaming red. My eyes meet his again and he smiles down at me. "Come straddle my lap after you take off your pants and underwear." I immediately follow his request. It was a little awkward at first but after shuffling a couple of times, it became less awkward and more sensual.

His hands grip my ass and I place my hands on his shoulders. He leans my front to him and makes me suck on his fingers and I do so greedily. Once he's deemed them soaked he pulls them away and begins to trace my hole, a shiver racking my body. "You're so beautiful Solar." Dillion whispers to me and I moan softly as he slides one finger in.

"Oh." My mouth drops open as he slowly moves it in and out of my quivering hole. All I can do is beg and plead for more, and he gives it to me. Inserting another finger and then another until he's fucking me harshly with three fingers and I'm meeting his thrusts just as hard.

Not even a minute later, I feel the familiar tightening in my stomach, telling me I'm close to the orgasm I'm desperately craving. My hands clenching and unclenching on his shoulders, as I beg silently to be allowed release. "What is it, Solar?" He taunts lightly, his teeth nipping at my nipples through the thin material of my shirt.

"P-please. I'm s-so close." I gasp loudly, my head falling forward on his shoulder as my hips begin to stutter, the longer I hold my orgasm off.

"Cum for me, Solar." I do. I cum for him, with a loud moan and shaking legs, as his fingers continue to fuck me through my orgasm. When I finally lay limp in his arms, he pulls his fingers out and slaps my ass harshly, making me jump in surprise, before chuckling softly.

"Sir, that's not nice." I grin at him and he laughs. My eyes catch Avery's on the stairwell and I sit up slightly as I see his tear streaked face.

"What is it?" Dillion turns his head and catches a glimpse of Avery walking back down the stairs and sighs. "I don't know what's wrong with him. He never leaves his room for meals and never interacts with us."

"I'll talk to him tonight. I'm sure he'll come around." I lean against him and he maneuvers us so I'm laying between his spread legs and throws a blanket over my naked bottom. He runs his fingers along my spine gently, causing a shiver to run through me every now and then.

"Okay, Hun. Get some rest now." I nod, my eyes already drooping close as I soak in his love and affection.