𝟑𝟏 | 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒!

TW: alcohol consuming

"Jeez... I'm having cramps from last night," the woman groaned as she stretched her limbs. Her body was covered with different marks. Either bruises, red hickeys, or blood dripping from them. "He went pretty hard..."

The sound of the bed sheet shifting made Y/N averted her gaze.

"Morning," Gojo got up with his half lidded eyes. His back was covered with scratch marks and hickeys on his neck. He grabbed a paper and gave it to Y/N. "Your crow managed to break in this morning."

"Thank you," she smiled with her hands holding the paper. Gojo hugged her while she slowly read it.

"I guess I need to get there again with you and the students," she mumbled.

"You did good last night," he smiled.

"I see that we had sex," her h/c hair fell in front of her as she looked down. "And I believe that you stole my virginity."

"You figured the whole thing out!" Gojo pouted while caressing her spine.

"You literally asked me if I was a virgin or not last night!" she placed her hand on his face and made him release a wave of uncontrollable laugh. "Whattt?"

"Round three?" he asked. Not two, three.

You slightly chuckled at him before putting the paper on the nightstand and got on top of him. "Fine, bitch. This is the last one, okay?"

And it was a whole ass lie. It lasted into at last two rounds. Yeah.

 Yeah