fifteen.

deadly games❝electroshocks❞

deadly games
electroshocks

SPENDING SOME TIME ON THE BRIDGE TO PUT YOUR THOUGHTS BACK IN ORDER, DIDN'T HELP. The fact that you were now waiting for Chishiya's answer was eating you alive. He was always unpredictable, but right now you were more bothered by it than usual.

You jumped on your bed, picking up from the nightstand the book he gave you. You didn't want to read it again, but the thought that he gave it to you, made you want to start reading every word.

A sudden knock on your door made you leave the book back on your nightstand. At first, you thought that it might be Chishiya, but when you opened it, a disappointed sigh left your lips. Niragi was there, without his rifle this time. For the first time, you saw a serious look on his face, instead of that perverted smile. As serious as his look was, it was also full of venom.

He came into your room, without waiting for you to let him. You furrowed your brows in confusion as you watched his serious expression change to the one you always associated him with.

"What did you do once your game ended?" he asked and you had no idea what this conversation will lead to.

"I came back here. Why?" you answered and Niragi ironically laughed.

"How come you didn't come back at the same time with Chishiya, then? I saw him when he arrived back at the Beach. Alone. I also heard him covering up for you to Hatter. He used a pathetic excuse that doesn't make any sense, now that I look at you." the brunette said and you felt yourself becoming pale, but you tried to mask it up with an unbothered expression. He could've easily reported it to Hatter, but he didn't. What does he want? "I also noticed the whispers and looks between you and your annoying boyfriend. Now tell me, what are you two planning?" Niragi continued and you tried to keep your calm. You wanted to contradict him when he said that Chishiya is your boyfriend, right now, that would be a waste of time.

"We're not planning anything." you said with an innocent smile on your face, knowing that it will piss him off. "I asked him to use that excuse for me, because I am really tired and Hatter wouldn't have accepted it. I didn't come back with Chishiya, because he left first to take the card immediately to Hatter. Are you pleased now?" you lied about everything, but Niragi didn't seem to think too much if you were telling the truth or not. There was something else on his mind that caused this sudden visit of his.

"I'm a little hurt that you don't remember me." he still had a weird smile on his face.

"Remember you?" you asked confused.

"Does Yokohama High School ring a bell?" you got even more confused when he asked you about your first high school.

"Yes, I studied there my freshman year." there was a short break betwen your former and next words. "Something tells me that you already knew that. How did you?"