"Until you lose it"

The darkness around was making my head throb

The darkness around was making my head throb. The dark colored cloth covering my face was making my claustrophobia kick in and the cloth stuffed in my mouth wasn't helping either. As far as I could assume, I was sitting on a chair or something like that with my hands tied to the arms of the chair and my ankles tied to the foot of the chair.

Sounds like the perfect kidnapper.

I had gained consciousness a few minutes ago and I still didn't know what time and day it is. I struggled to get out the strong hold of the ropes holding me, but it was too tight for me to break. After many attempts, I realized that it was no use throwing my hands and legs as the more I did that, the more the rope rubbed against my skin bruising it.

I gave up struggling after many attempts and the feeling of helplessness took upon me. A tear out of fear cascaded down my cheeks.

I need you Ace.

Save me.

10 Hours

10 Hours.

It has been 10 fucking hours since I last saw her and now my patience level was edging. Initially my anger was directed towards Eva but after I saw the CCTV footage, my anger directed towards the fucking kidnapper who kidnapped her.

But now, after 10 hours of investigating and searching - my anger was directed towards me. Why did I leave her in the first place? The self-loathing was ticking me like a time bomb. If I don't find her by two hours, I will lose it. 12 Hours without her is the maximum I can handle. I don't care what I am thinking right now and how it sounds so...not like me. But now  seeing her has made me realize something I never thought would happen. I realized how important she was to me. It has been months since we are together in this contract marriage...it's been almost 10 months. But it feels like it was only yesterday when I made her sign the contract papers and become my so called wife. Not even in my wildest dreams did I think that this woman would become so important to me that I couldn't live without her. 

She has been an incessant, irritating, stubborn, stupid and above all - a crazy experience. But at the same time, she has made me realize many things I didn't know - Accepting myself and my past being the top one.