【71】

Ye Zexi was a little confused, and for a while he even wondered if he had heard it wrong.

Once you start the first sentence, it will be easier to say the next few sentences.

For Tang Jing, it was rare for him to speak a lot.

"I...maybe you might find it a bit abrupt," Tang Jing said, "but anyway, I want to tell you my feelings."

"I didn't tell you before because of my cowardice," Tang Jing continued after a pause, "but something like feelings can't be hidden. Rather than trying to hide it, it's better to say it. I know this might be a little troublesome for you, so... no matter what your answer is, I'm ready."

"Ye Zexi, I really like you, not the way I like a friend." Tang Jing's eyes were burning, he quickly raised his eyes to look at Ye Zexi, and quickly dropped his head again.

This matter had been held in Tang Jing's heart for half a year, and now after saying it all at once, the burden in his heart had disappeared, and Tang Jing only felt relieved.

Even at this time, Tang Jing suddenly felt that the result was not so important.

But it was impossible not to receive any answer, at least he still needed to know Ye Zexi's thoughts.

Tang Jing hung his head, and the blush gradually covered his entire face.

Time passed by, about a minute later, before Tang Jing hesitated to look up at Ye Zexi, who was sitting across from him on the sofa.

Ye Zexi fell into a long silence.

To be honest, Ye Zexi was being confessed by many people in his previous life.

He used to have a crush on his classmates in high school. After he entered the entertainment circle and became an actor, he started to gain many fans.

Not sure if it was intentional or not, the people who confessed to him turned out to be all female.

There were very few male fans among them, but Ye Zexi knew very well that they were all fans' liking for idols.

Therefore, Ye Zexi started to gain really good skill at refusing people's feelings.

But this time the situation was different.

This was the first time Ye Zexi had received a confession of the same gender, and the person was still Tang Jing.

After thinking for a long time, Ye Zexi said, "What...when did it start?"

Tang Jing was caught off guard and looked at Ye Zexi, who also looked at him, he was so shocked that he quickly moved his eyes away.

After thinking for a few seconds, Tang Jing said, "It should be...during "Time Idol", that time you helped me."

Hearing this answer, Ye Zexi slowly let out a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, Tang Jing liked the "Ye Zexi" after he transmigrated. Otherwise, Ye Zexi really didn't know how to deal with it.

Just based on the time, it was quite a bit early.

But this could also explain why Tang Jing and He Jinyun are not at the same pace.

Since it was this case, it was very easy to refuse.

"I'm sorry." Ye Zexi barely hesitated after confirming this. He raised his eyes to look at Tang Jing on the opposite side, saying with a straightforward tone, "I always treat you as a friend, and I also think that we can only be friends."