Office sex

I adjusted my suit as I sat in my chair at the head of the table. Leaning back I checked my watch.
7:30 on a Saturday morning.
I looked up at everyone else sitting around, the room fell quiet as everyone avoided my eye contact.
I got A call at 6:00 from Paris my assistant saying that she's called in an emergency meeting to work, but now she's nowhere to be seen. I cleared my throat before speaking.
"Well, what's going on?" I asked.
Everybody stayed silent, I decided to give everyone 5 more seconds to speak up.
But I was impatient I banged my fist on the table as everybody jumped.
"I asked a question, why are we holding a meeting on a Saturday mornin-"
"Apologies Mr Powers For being late." Paris spoke as she barged through the door with files in hand. I just shook my head as she continued to begin presentation. Usually I take the lead but I have no idea what this is so for the first time I'm sitting back.
"Infront of all of you, I have put, a copy of last months stock market graph where powers inc was ranked first and had been for over 2 years regarding the electronic industry." She said as she handed us papers.
"Aaand, one for you." She handed me a paper I went to tape it but she pulled it back.
"I don't think you need it- I'll just explain it to you-."
"Pass me the damn tablet P."
"You don't need none of this-"
"Paris." I looked at her and she gulped before passing it to me i snatched it from her and she rolled her eyes before walking around me, after mugging her I took a closer look- porn hub?!
"Paris what the fuck."
"Oh, my bad boss." She quickly changed the tab to the statistics and my eyes widened
"MINUS 72%?!" I boomed.
Paris tried to but in as she came with a towel patting my forehead but I swatted her away.
"HOW THE FUCK DO WE GO FROM THE WORLDS LEADING ELECTRONICS RETAILER TO MINUS 72 PERCENT? IN A NIGHT." Everybody shook in their seats as I turned to look back at paris, I was beyond pissed this was a Saturday morning I had plans for the day but instead I'm here dealing with this bullshit, my head was racing as I felt my blood boil.
Paris shuffled to my side completely unfazed by my outburst unlike everyone else.
"Well if you look here a company called ToriTech went from the bottom to the top, they've basically stolen our customers overnight."
"Impossible." I gritted.
"Nope not really, it's okay keith we'll get em next time..boop." She touched my nose as she frowned. I gave her a death glare, she was really pushing my buttons today I'm too tired for this.
I looked at my watch 7:58am
"Call this ToriTech guy and schedule a meeting in half an hour."
"Half an hour-
"Paris I don't have time for your shit." I stood up adjusting my suit picking up the iPad.
"Get it done. As for the rest of you, I need full reports on ToriTech by Monday." And with that I walked out.

*knock knock*
"Keith-"
"Mr powers." I corrected. Paris came into my office.
"Tori tech is here to see you."
"I'll be out in a bit." She left as I stood up.
I rolled my neck taking a breath before putting my blazer back on. Walking into the meeting room I took my seat looking up at a woman.
She looked back at me and that's when it hit me.

Tori POV
"Victoria." He said, my name rolled off his tongue just like I remembered. I got shivers down my spine as he sent me an icy glare, something I wasn't used to.
"Keith." I spoke back exuding confidence. He raised a brow but quickly gritted his teeth as he sat down in his chair. I watched his every move as I folded one leg over the othe- really?? Come on get it together tori, you can't seriously be wet right now.

Keith POV
Business, business only. I repeated in my head. Tori was my first ever sweetheart but she was bad, her older brother was a gang member, she never had a mother and her father was in prison. I met her after she got transferred to my school, I wanted to get my first car modified and she done all the parts for me, eventually we ended up falling for eachother but it was never going to last, I couldn't settle down with anyone that had that fast lifestyle.
But her sitting infront of me, in a classy dress and blazer, acting all lady like?
Never expected this. People really do change with time.
"Keith? Hello." She waved her hand over my face and I snapped out of it.
"Victoria what the hell are you doing?"
She shot daggers at me before flashing a smile.
"Just trying to pave my way through the business market, I think I'm doing quite well actually." She picked at her nails leaning back.
Now she's starting to piss me off.

Tori POV
He looked me up and down analysing every inch of me, I definitely made him mad I glowed up since high school.
"Keith what did you call me here for? You're starting to waste my time." I sassed. He chuckled grabbing the tablet before Walking round to my side of the table. I looked down at it and smirked to myself. He stood behind my chair placing both hands on the table infront, he got close to my ear and my heart raced. I looked at the tablet and then the veins in his strong arms, Jesus.
"You're doing well for yourself." He mumbled.
And I'm proud. Life wasn't easy, but I turned my shit around and I'm not turning back.
"Thank you." I smiled. Tucking some hair behind my ear.
"But imma need you to tone it down now-
"Yeah not happening, listen I gotta go." I headed to the closed door but he leaned against it looking down at me.
"Sit yo Ass down." He growled lowly. I was taken back, it was unexpected, I plopped down and looked at him. He went into the cabinet and poured himself a scotch, before offering me some.
"I ain't seen you in a while we gotta celebrate." He smirked shaking his head.
He brought me into a hug and I squeezed him tight. It felt so good, his same gritty scent and muscular arms, around me.
"You've changed but in a good way." He kissed my cheek as we swayed.
"I missed you so much keithy." I mumbled into his chest.
"I missed you too tori."
"And you finally got your dream business, you always talked about."
"Girl now you tryna take it away from me."
I shrugged pulling away.
"But that's business baby."
"But we can run this business together baby." He mumbled Tucking some hair behind my ear, holding my chin. I leaned in and he gladly pecked my lips, he felt warm and soft not like the tough guy he portrays, it was from that kiss that I could tell
"You still love me." I whispered.
He looked up at me before nudging me away chuckling.
"Calm down I ain't Neva say allat." He sat down and I gladly sat on his lap his hand wrapped around my waist.
"But you ain't deny it."
"And So what if I still do." He started kissing on my neck as I caressed his head, he went lower towards my navel and I hissed, he knows all my spots.
He looked up at me and we kissed again. Just a peck but still so much emotion. My fingertips glossed over his features, his long eyelashes, scattered freckles, his plump lips.
"You always playing with my eyelashes." He mumbled eyes closed as I played with them.
"Yeah, it's one of the things I love about you." I rested my head on his shoulder.
It was silent and peaceful, the murder of chatter from his colleges outside the room and the clock ticking. I just went ahead and said it
"Do you remember our baby?" I asked. He intertwined our hands.
"Of course I do."
I used my free hand to go into my purse. Taking a deep breath I handed him an envelope.

Keith POV:
I opened it as she stood up off my lap. It was a sonogram. From 2015. My hands glossed over the pictures as I looked back up at her.
"I got a sonogram before the abortion, I found these photos when I was doing a clear out and just thought you could have a copy... just because." Her eyes got glossy as she looked down.
I smiled back at the pictures,
"Yeah imma keep these, they kinda dope."
"Kinda dope? Really?"
"I'm joking tori, thank you for real."
I walked over to her and wiped a stray tear.
"I just, I know it was a long time ago but I feel so bad and I just I needed to get it off of my conscience and-
"It was the best decision at the time."
"Yeah."
"We can try again tho." My hand couldn't help but go down to her ass that was huge since I last grabbed it.
"Boy bye I am a changed woman now."
"Yeah you still bad tho."
"Whatever."
"You wanna go on a date?" I licked my lips as my palms got sweaty, how does she still make me nervous after all this time.
"Yeah let's do it, you know my number."
"Off by hart."
She got up walking towards the door as I watched her leave.
"I'm coming for you toritech."
"And I'll be waiting."