Chapter 68 - Well Planned Scheme Almost Hit

Pari and few girls stepped out of the room. They saw Deputy Minister and few man coming down through the stairs. Among the gentlemen who were descending through the stairs there was one, ego look handsome and charming, even his walking style is admirable. The girls behind Pari astonished by him. They gasped then slightly blushed. Truly speaking, there is uncountable young man in Patchal who is handsome. And these ladies has seen may in some social occasions. But the one before them is far better than those men, even more masculine and attractive. Even Pari who has seen Manik before startled slightly. She knew the man before her is too maching for her.

Deputy minister lead Manik while other officials followed them. Deputy minister noticed his daughter standing with group of ladies at the entrance door of second floor; he couldn't help but smile.

"Ah, Pari have you done your hosting?" He asked as he stopped infront of her.

Pari slightly glanced towards Manik before smiling at Deputy Minister "we are about start the meal when we heard that father is also here. So I thought to see father first"

"Oh, we are also here for lunch. Since Fall Side has great view from second floor, I was leading inspection officer here as we wait for put order" Deputy minister replied smiling.

"What a coincidence!" Pari smiled "since father and officer want to enjoy the landscape view while enjoy meal why not father and officer have meal with us? It will be better to eat together"

Deputy minister nodded with satisfaction looking at his daughter. His daughter is smart and knows how and when to talk. Besides it will be better if he could entangle the inspection officer and Pari frequently. If Pari can cast her charm on him then it will be east for him to deal. After agreeing with the decision they walked inside. The girls from high families cast glances towards Manik as they whisper to themselves.

Suddenly one of them looked towards door and frowned "assistant officer has gone for quite a long time. Why she is not back yet?"

"Assistant officer is also here?" Manik asked feigning confusion.

Pari nodded with smile "yes officer, it is like this, after we arrived here, assistant officer was not fond of eating so she asked for some drinks but unfortunately the servant did a mistake and spilt water on her dress so she was taken to the side room to clean it"

"Oh" deputy minister nodded "so where is she now?"

"That I am also concerned. Why don't we look for her in side room?" Pari suggested.

"It has been quite long already. Assistant officer should have come back by now. Is she alright?" A girl from the group asked with concern. She was not aware of the great scheme behind it so naturally she is worried.

"Since that's the case then let's look for her" Deputy minister said as he get up.

Manik who was silent also get up and followed the deputy minister. Seeing them moving others also could not stay sitting so they get up and followed behind. Just as they stepped outside the door, they heard someone's voice.

"Cousin?"

Pari turned her head to side "Cousin Suhan?"

Suhan walked forward with some man of his age "oh, cousins Pari is also here. I did not know you will be visiting Fall Side today" he smiled.

"I am just hosting a banquet and also wanted to enjoy view. But Cousin Suhan is also here for meal?" Pari asked.

"Yes, my friends suggested me to visit Fall Side today as I have been gone for a while" Suhan chuckled.

"Oh, it's good to know" Pari nodded.

Suhan glanced towards others "Uncle I hope you are doing well?"