Chapter 53: The fourth kiss

"Young Master Yu, I didn't expect you to be such a slutty person!" Hua Ping was embarrassed and angry.

There was no expression on Yu Yuan's face, he glanced at Huaping contemptuously.

"You think too much, I just think you are ugly in pink." Yu Yuan spit out mercilessly.

After all, Yu Yuan stopped looking at the painting screen, and walked around Yan Mu's room directly.

The painting screen stood there blankly.

Yu Yuan's words circulated in her mind, drawing the screen was stupid.

She froze for a while, finally recovered, and then ran out of the yard crying.

******************

Yu Yuan knocked on the door, and Yan Mu did not fall asleep as expected.

She wore a pink shirt and was slim, like a fairy walking out of the peach forest.

"What's the matter?" Yan Mu was uncomfortable when he saw him, "Is there anything on me?"

She looked down at her clothes.

Very ordinary clothes, and this pink shirt was sent by Chu Cong.

Because of poverty, neither she nor Yu Yuan have any clothes that can be easily obtained.

Chu Cong couldn't understand how shabby his subordinates were, and after sending someone to measure the size of the two, he sent a pile of clothes to her and Yu Yuan.

Yan Mu likes pink, so she wore a pink dress today.

Seeing Yu Yuan not speaking, she asked, "Is it because I don't look good in pink?"

"No." Yu Yuan said nonchalantly: "Amu looks best in pink."

Yu Yuan didn't want Yan Mu to know that he was entangled by other women, so he changed the subject.

"This is the sleep aid I asked for from Doctor Xu. You can order some before going to bed." Yu Yuan's eyes were deep and he put the exquisitely carved incense box on the table.

"Okay, I'll order it now." Yan Mu suffered from insomnia recently, so he immediately took out the incense.

These incenses are not powdery, but cone-shaped. The small one is about the length of a pinky finger.

In this era, cone-shaped incense is quite rare.

Yan Mu didn't know anything about spices, so he didn't make settings for spices at the time.

So these are derivatives of the world.

Yan Mu held the incense in front of his eyes and looked at the candlelight carefully.

"What's wrong, Mu, is there anything wrong with Xiang?"

Yu Yuan's eyes flickered slightly, and he asked calmly.

"It's nothing, I just think this fragrance is a bit unique." Yan Mu said casually.

Then, she grabbed a large handful and threw the incense directly into the incense burner.

A small piece of that incense can make people sleep to death, Yu Yuan didn't expect Yan Mu to grab a lot of it directly.

He was trying to stop Yan Mu's behavior, but the incense was already burning.

The incense burner lit up with white smoke, and the whole room was suddenly filled with a strange smell.

Sweet and warm, people who smell it itch.