𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝚃𝚁𝚄 𝙺𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚉𝙰𝚅𝙸 | 𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙴
▃▃▃

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍𝚃𝚁𝚄 𝙺𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚉𝙰𝚅𝙸 | 𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙴 ▃▃▃

I was walking up in Poodie's crib when I heard some familiar voices.

I was finna ignore em, until one sounded like Kash. I ain't seen or spoken to her in months.

"I'm getting the abortion, of course I love Jehnai but its for the best," she said to someone and I scrunched my face all the way up.

"Yo what?" I yelled as I made my way into the living room.

Kash scrunched up her face when she seen me and so did Gen's dumbass.

"You pregnant Kashlynn?" I yelled as I yanked her by her shirt and pulled her towards me.

"Tru, let me go!" She yelled as she tried to get me off but I wasn't letting up.

"Armani!" Gen screamed but I ain't care.

I yanked her ass up and pulled her outside and to my car.

"This what you doin?" I mugged her once I got inside my car.

"AYO TRU; fuck is you on?" Poodie questioned me but I ignored him and just pulled off.

"You really just gon kidnap me?" Kash spoke up after several seconds.

"Shut up; talking to me."

"Boy what the fuck, let me out for I call Jehnai." Kash said; making me laugh.

She started pullin on the car door but I snatched her up before she could get out.

Once we was by my crib, I parked onna street and hopped in.

Reaching in for Kash; I dragged her by her arm and tossed her inside my crib.

She fell and everything; all fucking dramatic.

"Get your stupid ass up bro,"

"Tru, whats the issue yo?" She made a face as she looked up at me.

"My problem, my problem is you! Your bitch ass let this nigga cuff you and impregnate you? After everything; didn't you set that man up?"

"Wait, what?"

"Who said I set him up; what?" She asked trynna play dumb.