Chapter 60: Sorry

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 60: Sorry [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 60: Sorry [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

King Xiang's son?

Yan Mu suddenly remembered what the agent said when he bought the shop.

The intermediary said: Wang Shizi used to like to come to this shop the most.

The intermediary also said: Since Wang Wang and his wife were burned to death, the shop has been haunted.

Yan Mu squatted down/body, touched Ayu's face, and said softly, "Ayu missed his parents, so did he stay here all the time?"

Ayu was silent for a while, then nodded and said, "Well, and I'm afraid of being recognized by others."

He was only eight years old and lost his parents overnight.

He dared not go to the streets or meet people.

He can only hide in the darkness.

Chu Cong was also full of distressed expressions. He took Ayu's hand, went to sit down in the courtyard, and asked, "The night that Uncle Xiang was burned to death, I was chased by the prince until I fell to the cliff. I don't know the specific situation. Ayu, what is going on?"

As soon as he mentioned this, Ayu's body trembled and sobbed: "My father and mother were burned to death by the eldest prince. I saw it with my own eyes."

Yan Mu clearly felt Chu Cong took a breath.

"That day, I asked the young man to put on my clothes and pretend to be me, and then secretly ran out to play. When I came back, I saw the big prince lead someone to lock the door, guard around the palace, and burn the palace. The ashes."

A Yu grabbed Chu Cong's clothes corner and tremblingly said, "Second cousin, I remember that there was a woman next to the eldest prince, with the same bead string in her hand as Yu Yuan's."

"Second cousin, Yu Yuan must have something to do with the eldest prince." Ayu insisted.

Chu Cong was silent.

He has investigated Yu Yuan's life experience. Since the death of his five-year-old mother, he has been growing up in Qingshui Village.

Moreover, the location of Qingshui Village is extremely remote. If Yu Yuan is really a spy, then what is the point of placing the spy in such a remote mountain village by the prince?

Besides, the bead string was redeemed by Chu Cong himself.

Therefore, Chu Cong didn't believe that Yu Yuan had anything to do with the eldest prince.

"Ayu, do you really see clearly?" Yan Mu frowned.

"Yeah." Ayu nodded very surely.

Yan Mu thought for a while, and said softly: "Then Ayu can promise me one thing?"

"Sister Yan, you say." Ayu said.

"Before the investigation is clear, can Ayu not tell Yu Yuan about the beads?" Yan Mu asked earnestly.

"But Sister Yan, Yu Yuan may be a bad person..." Ayu was extremely angry.

"Ayu, just be my sister, okay?" Yan Mu said seriously.

After she came to this other world, she had never bowed her head to anyone, nor had she ever used such a humble attitude to beg someone.

Ayu is the first.