Chapter 61: Xiao Long Bao

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 61: Xiao Long Bao [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 61: Xiao Long Bao [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The next day, it was bright when Yan Mu woke up.

Due to the hangover, her head hurts a bit.

She rubbed her temples, remembering what she did when she was drunk.

But Yan Mu couldn't figure it out after thinking for a long time, so she simply put the matter down.

She got up to make the bed, but found that the bedding next to her was still warm.

Someone slept there before.

... After she got drunk last night, wouldn't she insist on pulling Yu Yuan to sleep together?

The corners of Yan Mu's mouth twitched slightly, and he dared not get up and go out to see people for a while.

Yan Mu was thinking about life in bed, but footsteps heard outside the door.

Almost a conditioned reflex, Yan Mu quickly lay back on the bed again, as if he was asleep.

The door was gently pushed open, and someone came towards her bed.

Yan Mu was stiff, and he didn't dare to let out the atmosphere.

The visitor let out a chuckle, as if he knew that Yan Mu was pretending to sleep.

But for some reason, the visitor did not expose it.

The scent of the food was faintly floating in the air, and Yan Mu sniffed, vaguely smelling the scent of Xiaolongbao and Shaomai.

She didn't feel that she swallowed, and her belly groaned.

Yan Mu pondered over and over again, and finally hunger defeated face.

She yawned, rubbed her eyes, and pretended that she had just woke up.

"Are you awake?" Yu Yuan didn't expose Yan Mu's careful thoughts either.

"Yeah." Yan Mu covered most of his face with a quilt, only revealing a pair of star-like eyes.

Because she just woke up, there was a bunch of dull hairs on her head that looked like rabbit ears.

Yu Yuan saw that his hands were itchy, and subconsciously wanted to pull it.

He lowered his eyes and restrained this inexplicable impulse.

"When you wake up, hurry up to wash and eat. It won't taste good when it's cold." Yu Yuan said

Yan Mu was kind enough to wash up as quickly as possible.

She was stunned as soon as she left the house, and the stone tables in the small courtyard were full of tables.

"It's just for breakfast. There is no need to buy so much, right?" Yan Mu said blankly, "Could it be that Chu Cong bought this again?"

"Chu Cong and Ayu have gone back." Yu Yuan said, "Chu Cong has to ask about King Xiang's husband and wife carefully. Ayu will have to stay in the palace for a few days before coming back."

Yan Mu picked up a steamed bun, bite it down, and the juice overflowed.

Yes, it's still pork and shrimp.