Chapter 63: Eight years old

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 63: Eight years old [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 63: Eight years old [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Your Highness?" Yan Mu was stunned.

"You don't need a kerchief to wipe your sweat, do you want to wipe it on such beautiful clothes?" Chu Cong asked back when Yan Mu was not answering.

Yan Mu hesitated for a while, then took the handkerchief.

Chu Cong's veil had a faint ambergris fragrance, and Yan Mu rubbed it a few times, holding the handkerchief in his hand.

Should she return it to Chu Cong now, or wait for it to be cleaned before returning?

Yan Mu was lost in thought.

This veil is expensive at first glance, and Yan Mu is afraid that she will be frivolous, so she will wash the veil in a while.

The bookstore hasn't made a profit yet. If she breaks another veil, wouldn't it be because she owes more and more money to Chu Cong.

Yan Mu's hand holding the veil became tighter and tighter.

Chu Cong noticed Yan Mu's entanglement, and for a moment he was a little bit dumbfounded.

He stretched out his hand and motioned to Yan Mu to return the veil when he ran out.

Yan Mu breathed a sigh of relief and handed back the veil in his hand.

The golden veil was a little wet and stained with a thin layer of powder.

Chu Cong glanced at the wet trace, then tucked the veil back into his sleeve.

"You look good in this dress," Chu Cong said suddenly.

"Huh?" Yan Mu looked down at the dress and honestly said, "Good-looking is good-looking, but it's too tiring to wear."

"Yes." Chu Cong smiled.

"Is the Second Hall coming to look for me because of Yu Yuan?" Yan Mu asked.

"...Um."

Yan Mu's question seemed to surprise Chu Cong, he was silent for a while before answering.

"Your Highness is also worried that Yu Yuan has something to do with the eldest prince?" Yan Mu became nervous.

Chu Cong is Yu Yuan's immediate boss. If Chu Cong is suspicious of Yu Yuan, then Yu Yuan will have a very difficult time in the future.

Chu Cong frowned and was about to speak, but Yu Yuan's voice came from behind him.

"His Royal Highness." Yu Yuan said as he came to Yan Mu's side.

His body still has the sweet smell of snacks. Although his hands have been washed clean, his cuffs are still stained with white flour.

Chu Cong took back what he wanted to say, and faintly responded.

"My Highness, is there anything to do with Amu?" the boy asked neither humble nor arrogant.

He is like a mountain, standing beside Yan Mu as a guardian.

Chu Cong stared at Yu Yuan, without speaking for a while.

Yan Mu was caught in the middle, feeling a little tense inexplicably.