Chapter 66: Mind

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 66: Mind [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 66: Mind [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yan Mu was awakened by pain.

She couldn't help letting out a groan/groan in the place where she had been burned by the fire before.

She opened her eyes somewhat laboriously.

There was a strong smell of medicine in the room, she was wrapped in bandages like a mummy, and it was very difficult to move it.

She turned her head and saw Yu Yuan and Ayu lying beside her bed.

Yu Yuan seemed to have not slept for a long, long time.

He propped his head, his eyes were full of faint black green, and even stubble appeared on his sharp and white chin.

Ah Yu frowned tightly, her chubby face seemed to be thinner.

There were still tears on his little face.

These two people, one big and one small, are quite like father and son.

Yan Mu pursed her lips and wanted to speak, but her voice was hoarse.

"Yu Yuan..."

The sound was as rough as a saw saw through the wood, and Yan Mu was stunned as soon as he exited.

Yu Yuan opened his eyes almost the moment Yan Mu spoke.

His eyes were like a sharp sword, shining with a deep cold light.

But the moment Yu Yuan saw her, his eyes became softer again.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Yan Mu asked in a hoarse voice.

Yu Yuan looked at her, moaned a few times and lowered his head.

He didn't say anything, turned around and poured a glass of water for Yan Mu.

Yan Mu was lying on the bed and was about to pick it up, only to find that his hands were wrapped like rice dumplings.

She was stunned, but Yu Yuan picked up the spoon that had been prepared a long time ago.

"Amu lie down and don't move, I'll feed you." He carefully scooped up a spoonful of water and fed it to Yan Mu little by little.

Yan Mu's mouth was so dry, she raised her head and swallowed eagerly.

Yu Yuan took one spoon after another, until Yan Mu drank a half pot of water, and didn't feel a little better.

Ayu is still sleeping.

Yan Mu motioned to Yu Yuan to move lightly, not to wake him up.

As a result, Yu Yuan calmed his face and slapped Ayu to wake up.

"Sister Yan, don't be afraid, Ayu will save you!" Ayu flicked like a live fish.

There was still a little haziness in his eyes, but the haziness disappeared immediately after seeing Yan Mu.

He stared at Yan Mu blankly, and cried wow.

"I know all about it... It's all Ayu's fault, causing sister Yan to be injured." Ayu cried.

He said that he was about to pounce on Yan Mu's body, but was quickly picked up by Yu Yuan's eyes.

"Look carefully at Amu's appearance!" Yu Yuan said coldly.