Ω 33 Ω

"i don't even know what to do anymore..." renjun sighed. "i told them everything i felt towards them. i said that they needed to give me an answer about this, but i'm not sure i want to hear their answer."

donghyuck smiled sadly, taking renjun in his arms and hugging him tightly.

he conceived perfectly that the ability he had to see love wasn't the ability of everyone, meaning that renjun couldn't know about jeno and jaemin's feelings towards him.

but he couldn't leave his friend like this. he needed to help him feel better.

"you have nothing to worry about, renjun." donghyuck said calmly.

"i told them everything i had inside my head! it's as if i was completely naked in front of them... well, not really, but... you see?"

"you're torturing yourself for nothing." donghyuck tried reasoning him.

"jeno and jaemin aren't nothing..." renjun sighed again, leaning his head on donghyuck's shoulder.

"tell me more about them."

renjun's eyes closed as he imagined jaemin and jeno's beautiful faces.

"t-they both are so perfect in their own way... i know jaemin and i used to fight a lot, but i guess it was just playful, as if we wanted to prove the other we were worth their friendship or love... these endless fights got us close without us realising, and so, i eventually fell for jaemin... everything seemed simpler with jeno. he has always been charming with me, taking care of me as if i was something precious. i guess i fell for jeno first, but at the same time, how couldn't i? and i think jeno and jaemin are a good combinasion. at the same time, they're so much alike, but they have huge differences that combine perfectly. i don't know how to explain, i just... see it... i am sure that i like both of them. and knowing that they are about to get together saddens me, because they look so good together, without me... why would they need me when they already have each other...?"

donghyuck listened carefully to renjun's speech, also concentrating on the boy's heartbeat which was slightly faster than normal, reflecting the boy's nervousness mixed with his love for the two boys.

donghyuck smiled at the end of the speech, tightening his embrace on his friend's body.

"are you sure they don't need you?" donghyuck asked, brushing renjun's hair off his face.

"they already have each other..." renjun spoke, his voice trembling.

"and what if they wanted more? what if jeno and jaemin wasn't enough. what if you needed to be added to them?" donghyuck continued.

"they don't need me." renjun replied, a tear escaping his eye.

"that's not what i'm seeing." donghyuck said confidently, making renjun lift his head immediately.

"w-what do you mean...?" he asked, sniffling.

"listen carefully..."

renjun raised a brow as donghyuck opened one of his hands and placed his palm over his chest, just above his heart.

renjun was about to ask what donghyuck was doing when he felt like passing out, his vision becoming blurry and the smallest noises around the room resonating in his ears.

he's cute, don't you think?

you two are cute like this, so, i don't mind.

would you like something to drink?