44 [!!]

"Mhm, I recall you saying I moan really loudly and it's motivation for you," she says, a teasing smile on her face as she inches her self towards him.

One tiny move and she could kiss him, but she wasn't gonna give in so easily.

"Are you in need of motivation?" she asks innocently, feeling his hand rubbing her inner thigh in a back and forth motion. "Whether your answer is yes or no, I'm not gonna give in to you, Jeon. You know I can hold myself off. But the real question is, can you?"

Jungkook chuckles, "I can hold myself off for a while." He moves his lips away from hers and brings his eyes back to the movie.

His hand was still rubbing her inner thigh, but the slight rising of them showed that she might not last as long as she claimed she would.

He knew just what to do to get her to fall apart.

Slipping his hand up to cup her core, he mindlessly rolls the tip of his fingers against her clothed clit.

She snaps her head towards him, narrowing her eyes at him as she squeezed her thighs shut against his fingers.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asks, raising a brow at him. Y/N was well aware of what he was up to and all she needed to do was muster up the strength to show him that his touch had no effect on her, and so, she spread her legs for him, allowing him to continue his previous movements, trying her best to show no reaction.

The little wet patch on her panties definitely gave away her whole act.

"You can act unfazed all you want, but it won't hide how wet and needy you really are for me," Jungkook taunts as his index finger pushes her panties to the side. It was like he could see right through her façade and she had no way of telling him differently.

"You're making a mess in your panties only from my fingers?" He smirks greedily, sliding his middle finger inside her slowly.

A breathy gasp fell from her lips, her cunt selfishly taking his fingers whole. She threw a palm over her mouth, trying to contain any moans threatening to fall out.

It took her a few seconds to go back to her usual self, taking a deep breath and giving him a forced smile. "I'm fine," she says simply, turning her attention back to the movie.

"You're doing so well keeping all your moans in," Jungkook tilts his head to the side, admiring how well she was taking this.

He does her one better by sliding his ring finger inside, and beginning his torturous slow pace. If he had a camera to capture this moment of her pronounced pleasure, he would savour it forever.  

"You look so pretty with my fingers stuffed inside your cunt. I bet you want more don't you?"

All Y/N wanted to do was smack the godforsaken smirk off his face. He was gaining pure amusement from tormenting her and she couldn't do anything about it. She couldn't control the way her walls clenched around his fingers greedily, and it was now her body betraying her mind.

"F-fuck you.." she seethes breathlessly, biting on her bottom lip to prevent anything more from falling out.

"Oh, I wish I could fuck you right now, but you want to be stubborn," Jungkook smiles innocently at her, speeding up the thrust of his fingers to a pace he knows she'll break at.