🤍𝑻𝑬𝑵: 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑪🤍

(Alec looks something like this)

"Nicole!" I hear my mother shout. Then I hear her rushing up the stairs. Then she knocks.

Seriously??

"What?" I groan. "It's 6:30am. You didn't shower last night" she states opening the door. My eyes are still closer but hearing the time makes my eyes widen.

"Okay thanks mom" I turn over and see a sleeping Link. "Linky" I whisper, stroking his cheek gently.

"Nicky" he whispers back. "Morning. We gotta get ready. I'll shower then you can if you want. I'll get you a change of clothes from Jordan" I state.

"No. I always carry a spare pair of clothes in the car" he sighs getting up. "Go shower, I'll get my clothes and wait" he sighs cracking his neck.

"Okay" I yawn, he puts on his shoes and walks out of the door closing it behind him. I want to ask mom what's for breakfast so I go to open the door but I hear Jordan talking to Link.

"What are you doing here?" Jordan spits. "What do you want from her? Sex? Fun times? To use her until you get bored!"

I gasp quietly, not to be heard.

"Excuse me? No! I love Nicky!" Link spits back.

"You've known her a day!" Jordan fights. "No I haven't! I've known her years you know that, but after-"

"After you got back from Juvenile detention you want to use her!" Jordan won't let him speak.

"No. After I got back I tried to stuff my feelings down, forget about her. I loved her too much and I had to let her go! But I can't, I can't do that anymore, so I'm sorry if you don't think I'm good enough for your sister, but I love her and nothing will stop me. Not even your problematic ass!" Link defends himself.

Links right. Jordan is problematic all of a sudden. It's heartbreaking. Jordan knows I've been through quite a bit but he's trying to stop Link and I...

It hurts.

So I just go back into the bathroom and turn on the shower, not washing my hair as I don't have time. The steaming hot water burns my back but I don't care, I just wanna burn away my sins.

My sins. It comes back to me.

I instantly turn the temperature all the way down, what did I do...

It was all my fault.

My head begins to feel numb, I feel dizzy. So I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around me before colliding with the wall. I slide down to the floor and tuck my knees into my chest.

My breathing begins to quicken, everything else numb. "Okay, just in and out. I can do this" I inhale and exhale in rhythm.

"It's not working" I cry quietly slowly hyperventilating. "Link!" I shout. He knocks on the door. "Nicky? You okay?" He asks concerned.

"Get Jordan" I whisper. "What?" He asks.

"Get Jordan" I say louder, I don't hear his presence but I hear my bedroom door open. Then it's all silent. "Nicole?" I hear Jordan shout, he's running and it sounds as if he ran into a wall.

He knocks on the door. "Nick?" He pants. "Please" I plead. He open the door and sees me sat on the floor in a towel. "Hey it's okay" he instantly sits by my side pulling my head to his chest. "You done your breathing exercise?" He asks.

I nodded. "Didn't work" I hyperventilate. The pain in Jordan's voice is heartbreaking. "Leave the bathroom let Link shower" I whisper trying to catch my breath.