TWENTY-EIGHT

TWENTY-EIGHT
OLLIE

The day my son was born will always be one of the best days of my life. I may not of been ready to be a dad but as soon as I saw Greyson's precious face I was ready to do anything for him.

But Hannah had different plans.

She took him away from me when he was one — her reasoning being that I'm too young and immature to be looking after a child.

But of course I wasn't too young for her when she took me against my will anyway.

My jaw clenches at the unpleasant memory. Hannah is not a good human being and I'm going to make sure that she never sees my son again.

Then I think to my Lilah and a small smile forms on my face at the thought of my beautiful girl. The woman who manages to make my knees weak and my heart race through the roof.

"Ollie baby?!" My body warms as I hear her call out for me.

Ollie baby

Has me going crazy for her.

I'd do absolutely anything for her.

"In here." I say and a few moments later she walks into the bathroom and sees me wrapping a towel around my waist as I step out of the shower.

She smiles and I smile.

"C'mere." I nod my head, beckoning her over to me.

She doesn't hesitate to rush over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. I bury my face into the crook of her neck and latch tightly to her soft body.

"I love you." She tells me and I can't stop the massive grin that forms on my face.

"I love you more." I whisper, placing a soft kiss on her neck and reluctantly pull away from her warm embrace.

"I'm gonna dampen the mood." Lilah suddenly blurts out and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I look down at her and gently grab hold of her face with both of my hands.

"I have a meeting a couple hours away from here. It's about a new book I'm planning on creating." Oh.

I watch as she puts some pearl earrings on and sprays her favourite perfume. I gulp and feel myself begin to harden at the sight of her in a figure hugging black dress — her whole back on show.

She's leaving for a meeting?

What kind of meeting is this?!

"What?" I whisper even though I completely heard what she just said.

Ollie stop being a stupid idiot! Congratulate her!

"That's great, baby." I smile but I can't help but feel worried about her going without me — especially with what's going on now.

Dale's parents are soon going to notice that their piece of shit son is missing and the person they're going to question straight away is my Lilah. 

"I won't be gone for long. I'll be back by five." She smiles gently, leaning up to kiss my cheek. "You okay?" She tilts her head as I stay silent.

"Just please be careful, Lilah." I look down at her in concern and she nods her head.

"I will. What are you doing today?" She asks and I grimace at the thought of having to go to work.

"I'm at the office all day. I was hoping that you would keep me company but I'll just have to be by myself today." I pout and release a frantic sigh, causing Lilah to throw her head back in laughter.

"Sorry, princess." She playfully rolls her eyes and taps my biceps.

"I finish at seven so maybe you can meet me at my office and we'll go and get dinner?" I question with hopeful eyes and beam when she nods her head.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll see you later, baby." She places a kiss on my lips and then walks out of the bathroom.

I sigh.

•••

I miss my girl so much.

She should be here soon as it is nearly five but this whole day has been dragging. I'm a little concerned because Lilah hasn't replied to any of my messages today and that's not like her.

She usually replies within a few seconds.

I know she's in a meeting so maybe she's not suppose to have her phone on her. I hope that's the reason but in the back of mind I can't help but feel like something bad has happened.

I run my hand stressfully through my hair and begin to dial her number but my stress heightens when it goes straight to voicemail. As soon as that happens I jump out of my seat and get ready to go on the search for her.

But the door swings open.

"I got us some food!" Lilah beams as she walks in with bags of food. My mouth falls open in shock and I look at her in disbelief. "What's wrong?" She questions with an innocent stare, placing the bag of food on my desk.

I'm mad.

"Ollie." She whispers.

"Lilah. I've been going out of my mind with worry! Why haven't you answered your phone?!" I stand up and make my way over to her, checking her body to see if she's hurt. "Baby?"

She looks up at me and blinks.

"My phone died." She whispers and pouts her plump lips making me instantly forgive her. "I'm sorry, Ollie." She steps up on her tip-toes and kisses my chin.

I sigh and my eyes flutter close.

"Let me make it up to you." She whispers seductively and gently pushes me back down on to my office chair.

A shaky breath escapes my lips when she drops to her knees and begins to unbuckle my belt. A moan escapes my mouth when she palms my bulge before pulling me out of my boxers.

"You're hard already, Ollie." She looks up at me through her lashes, a smile on her face.

I hiss when she grabs hold of my hard dick, rubbing her thumb along my sensitive tip that already has precum leaking out of it.

"Let me feel your mouth, baby." I whisper breathlessly, throwing my head back when I feel her lips latch onto my dick.

My mind becomes a haze as Lilah's perfect mouth causes pleasure to run through my body.

"That feels so good, Lilah baby." I moan, looking down to stroke her face. "You look so pretty sucking me off." Her eyes sparkle at my praise and she begins to bop her head up and down faster.

"Fuck!" My eyes widen when Lilah begins to jerk and suck me off at the same time — her touch sending shocks of electricity through my veins.

The next few minutes makes me feel like I'm in heaven.

"So perfect." I whisper. "You want me to come in your pretty mouth?" I pull her head back, making me fall out of her mouth.

"Yes please." She gasps when I thrust my dick back into her mouth. I begin to thrust my hips up, hitting the back of her throat.

I bite lip as I feel my orgasm build up.

"Such a good girl." I moan and come in her mouth.

A smile etches onto my face when she swallows and smiles up at me.

"Am I forgiven?" She tilts her head and I lean down and place a massive kiss on her lips.

"Definitely."

A/N
Thank you for 400k reads 💕