Ω 36 Ω

"are you coming under the covers with me?" chenle asked, looking at jisung who had been walking around the room the past minutes while he was comfortably lying under the comforter.

"yeah." jisung nodded, walking towards the bed, and slipping next to chenle.

as soon as jisung was in, chenle snuggled to his side, making both their hearts beat madly inside their chests.

jisung smiled as he watched chenle smiling at him.

he could get used to his best friend's – and perhaps more soon – clinginess. it was cute, and he loved it.

"what were you thinking about?" chenle asked, wrapping his arm around jisung's waist.

"my mother." jisung replied honestly.

"why?" chenle raised a brow.

"she lives in paris." jisung explained. "i wanted to go and see her."

"your mother is french?!" chenle gasped.

"no, she's korean, but she works at the louvre. she's a specialist of ancient greece and mythological sculptures." jisung explained. "she moved to paris before meeting poseidon."

"so, you were born here?" chenle continued his interrogatory.

"no, in korea. she went there before giving birth so that i would be close to the half-blood camp, where i'll be able to be with people like me." jisung told.

"oh, okay."

jisung and chenle stayed silent for a while.

at some point, jisung even believed chenle had fallen asleep because of how steady his breathing was.

but in fact, he wasn't.

"are you going to visit her?" chenle asked in a weak voice. he was starting to fall asleep.

"yeah."

"when...?" chenle yawned.

"when you'll be asleep."

"at night...?" chenle inquired.

"yeah. because the louvre is full of tourists during the day, the specialist work at night. and it's also because sculptures are a lot damaged by the sun, so it's better to study them at night, under a neon."jisung explained what his mother had taught him.

chenle hummed, getting closer and closer to falling asleep with every second passing.

jisung smiled, looking at chenle's beautiful features for long minutes.

by now, soft snores were escaping chenle's lips, meaning that he was in a deep slumber.

jisung got out of the bed, trying his best to be delicate and not wake chenle up.

it was a success, chenle was left asleep, inside their shared bed.

"good night." jisung whispered as he kissed chenle's forehead. "sleep tight."

and with that done, he left the room silently.

jisung walked to the living room to get out by the front door, and he was surprised to see the front door closing when he arrived.

poseidon's son quickly ran to the door, his trident materializing inside his hand as he opened the door, being met with a surprised mark.