twenty-six

BRIELLE

"Come on Brie," Ben whines, shouting at me from the living room as I touch up my hair in the mirror.

Gray is stood behind me leaning on the wall as he watches me get ready, a smile on his face.

The last two days, we've slept together every night. He waltzes into my room at around midnight after reading one of my books, kisses my forehead then sleeps.

And I'm starting to think his theory is right.

He's wearing his sports kit seeing as tonight is one of his hockey games. Black sweatpants and a nike hoodie, apparently he gets changed into his kit in the changing rooms at the arena.

Graybear stares back in the mirror, his gaze on me as I finish curling the ends of my hair.

"Stop staring at me like that, it's creeping me out," I laugh, dropping the curl and picking up another strand of hair.

Thankfully the last one.

"What? I'm just admiring you babe," He shrugs carelessly and I roll my eyes.

"What is taking your ass so long?" Ben whines, appearing in the doorway as I turn to face him.

He eyes the strand of hair currently being curled before sighing, looking between me and the brunette still watching me.

"I'm finishing getting ready!" I argue, sending him a look as I point at the curling iron.

"You're taking so fucking long," Ben protests, hitting his head on the wall. Repeatedly, and dramatically.

Grayson's deep rumble surprises me, because just before this Ben beat up my door when Grayson was actually asleep and lying on top of me.

I think he's only just starting to wake up.

"Leave her alone Ben, we don't have to be there for another hour."

He rubs his eyes tiredly, before letting out a huge yawn. Signifying the fact he's only just woke up from his nap, I was on my phone scrolling through tik tok while he was sleeping like a damn baby.

That was after he forced me to put my phone down because 'cuddles' help him fall asleep better.

"Yeah! But I wanted to pick up a chick outside, you know how they always crowd round and flirt with you," My brother carries on, sending me one hopeful look and I let the curl loose.

"You go then, I'm not bothered," Gray grunts, re-opening his eyes.

I smile, Grayson half smiles in the mirror back at me as Ben huffs storming out the bathroom like a little kid.

The brunette stalks over towards the door, before slamming it shut. Heading back over to the wall he was just leaning on, he takes his place and watches me again.

Spraying my hair with hairspray, Grayson coughs several times waving his hand in front of his mouth and nose to attempt to get the strong smell away.

"That's fucking disgusting," He coughs again, hitting his chest.

"What you trying to do? Kill me before my big match? That's not nice babe," He pouts and I roll my eyes.

Lifting up a small amount of my hair, I pull it back letting two pieces frame the front of my face.

"Half up and half down?" I ask, holding the hair in place as Grayson watches me his eyebrows pinched together.

"Uhm."

I don't let him answer, "Pony tail?"

I lift the hair onto my head, doing a pose in the mirror as he watches me. Frowning.