45 [!!]

jaq mckenzie - heart and body

Y/N was decked in a brand new set of black lace Jennie had bought her. The set was very sultry and sexy, with a hint of cuteness from the little pink bows placed on each crevice, hugging every curve of her body.

The sounds of their heels echoed throughout the room as they made their way downstairs.

Jennie decided to take the lead, seeing as she had some sort of experience in the field. She grabbed Jimin's phone off the table, putting on a song that would make it easy for them to dance to.

Y/N stood behind Jennie, shielding herself from their eyes but Jungkook seemed to have a pretty good view of her.

"Take a seat boys," Jennie instructs, which both the males happily obliged too, preparing themselves for what was to come.

'You're tempting me
Like gasoline
Your spark ignites my flame
Matchmaking is your favorite game'

"You look beautiful baby," Jimin coos breathlessly to Jennie with a giddy smile following right after.

Jungkook, on the other hand, stared at Y/N with wide eyes and an open mouth.

No way did he secure a gorgeous girl like her.

"You look... wow," Jungkook chuckles as the tip of his ears grow a slight shade red. Y/N was pretty beyond words.

"Show me what you got, sweetheart."

Y/N stood behind Jungkook, her hands roaming his chest as the feathers from her mask brushed against his ears. "I'm so getting you back for today," she whispers slyly, being sure to lick his earlobe before pulling away with a smirk.

'Tell me a hundredlies
I'llbelieve ninety-nine
Something behindyour eyes
Makes me believe you everytime'

She didn't bother waiting for his reaction, brushing her hands through his hair, pulling his head back towards her. "Don't get too excited Jeon, you won't be winning this time," she mutters, leaning down to brush her nose against his.

"You're still pissed?" Jungkook winces in pain from her gripping his hair. He does have to admit that it was very attractive of her to take charge, but her dominant nature wouldn't last long.

"Fine. Get me back however you want, but don't think it's gonna be an everyday thing," he warns her, but it didn't mean much to her. She just wanted to make Jungkook pay for what he did.

"Well? Show me how you'll be 'winning' this time." Jungkook's snarky remarks screamed how much of an ass he could be.

'I want you to want me
I want you to holdme
Don'twantnothing from me
Exceptfor my body
Myheart and my body
My heart and my body, yeah'

Even with Y/N in charge, she still couldn't seem to get under his skin. Jungkook's taunting only made her wanna make this harder for him, but if she did that, then she'd be left high and dry.

She let go of his hair, letting his head hang forward as she gripped onto his chair, guiding herself around him and climbing onto his lap.

It was just a little lap dance. Nothing more, nothing less.

"No touching", she tells him sternly, grabbing both his hands and putting them behind his back. Y/N was pretty much waiting for the chorus of the song to come, and whilst she waited, she wanted to do a little subtle teasing of her own.