18

sorry for the late update!! it's been a day yeesh... anyway! enjoy this chapter! kind of a long one :)

———

. Hiddleswift have a fancy dinner with friends in London!

. Waiter reports Taylor Swift tips generously.

. Here's Taylor Swift's evening in London with Tom Hiddleston and bestie Kaia Browne in pictures! Don't they look cosy? We're talking about Swift and Browne, of course.

-----------

The following morning, after having slept for a whopping three hours in intervals, Taylor asked Greg to get the car ready. She stopped at a Starbucks and stayed in the car while he grabbed her order of a Venti Pumpkin Spice latte (she needed the extra emotional support that morning) and a Tall Caramel Mocha latte for Kaia, knowing that it was her favourite coffee order, and she probably needed a caffeine boost after the previous night though she would never willingly make herself a cup.

She asked Greg to park the car right behind Delilah, Kaia's old and beloved car and sat there waiting.

It was around eight, which meant Kaia was definitely out on a run before work and sure enough, just a few minutes later, she came jogging around the corner in a pair of bright blue leggings, a jacket that was a completely different shade of blue, and a pair of glowing neon yellow running shoes. Taylor couldn't help but grin at her mismatched outfit, wondering if Kaia did it on purpose or simply didn't care or even notice to begin with.

The actress noticed the SUV immediately and came to a halt right outside Taylor's window, even though she couldn't see through the tinted glass. She rolled her window down, smiling at Kaia who looked absolutely exhausted.

"Good morning," Kaia started, trying to catch her breath.

"Hi! Good run?" Taylor asked, leaning over the open window.

Kaia nodded and hummed softly, taking a long swig from her bottle of water. "Yeah, not bad. Good morning, Greg!" She said, leaning her head inside to greet the security guard acting as Taylor's driver this morning.

"Morning, miss Browne!" He replied with a polite smile.

"You don't work for me, Gregory. Stop it with the formalities!" Kaia snapped.

"I've been telling him for years, he won't listen," Taylor sighed heavily.

"Hm, you'd get along perfectly with Spencer," Kaia chuckled. "So, how did you know I'd be awake this early— wait, why are you awake this early?"

Taylor offered her the coffee first before responding. "You had a lot of wine last night. I figured you would want to go for a run before work to cure your hangover."

Kaia smiled shyly, taking a small sip from her drink. "You know me pretty well, but you didn't answer the second question."

"I couldn't sleep."

Kaia observed her for a moment, probably taking in the giant bags under her eyes she tried to hide behind her big, ugly reading glasses.

"Do you want to come inside?" Kaia asked and then smirked a little at her. "The couch is all yours."

"Oh my god, you know I've been dreaming about your couch for months? I've never slept better than that night!" Taylor exclaimed, opening her door and stepping onto the pavement.

"You could nap on it if you like," Kaia laughed softly. "Greg, do you want to come in?"

"Oh, yes! Tea party with Greg!" Taylor said excitedly but he only laughed and shook his head.