120. evan rosier's worst possible day

EVAN ROSIER WOKE UP just like he did every single day with an annoying smirk on his face and a pair of socks on his feet

It was going to be just another Saturday in the life of the ever so pretentious boy, who had planned to do pretty much nothing all day long.

But, Claudia Maple had different plans for the boy.

You see, she had spent days ever since the best birthday she could've possibly asked for trying to figure out how to prank Evan in the best possible way.

However, the girl had to admit that maybe one big extravagant prank wasn't really her kind of thing.

Instead, she quite liked the idea of creating the worst possible day ever for the boy.

Call it revenge, or call it a prank. It didn't matter to Claudia, and it certainly didn't matter to the Marauders.

As long as the idiot got to feel some embarrassment for a little while.

Heading into the shower and getting into his regular routine was nothing but the normality of things for Evan. That was until he noticed how his skin was suddenly a lovely bubblegum pink colour.

"What the fuck," he said quietly to himself, wearing a face of confusion as he stole Nicolas' bottle of soap and hoped for it to remove the colour that had spread all over his body.

Evan was displeased to realise that it did not.

Instead, Nicolas' soap only made it all worse considering the pimples that were now forming on his skin - causing him to try out all the other roommates' bottles of soap.

But all his stealing gave him was a furthermore pink skin and plenty more pimples.

Giving up on that and rinsing his skin over and over with water, Evan realised that nothing helped.

So, naturally, the boy found himself cursing a million times over as he put some clothes on that covered his entire body and then walked down the steps in hopes that no one would catch any glimpses of pink or possibly pimples.

As he spotted Mulciber, Wilkes and Avery he walked over to them - completely oblivious to all the funny looks he was getting from fellow students and the grinning two students who were propped up by a table in the corner.

"Whoa," said Wilkes, a clearly shocked expression on his face as Mulciber and Avery immediately bursted out into laughter.

"How blue-tiful!" Mulciber exclaimed.

"This is just too good to be blue!" Avery followed. "I think I might just be head over teals in love with you just by looking at you!"

"What the fuck are you two on about?!" Evan questioned as Wilkes eventually gave in and laughed as well with the other two.

All of them loved Evan's new look of pink skin, abnormal pimples and bright blue hair.