Chapter 16

Thanks for all the support! Remember to follow me for updates and when the next chapter comes out:)
__________________________________

Harry woke up groggy. His whole body felt heavy.

"It's been 3 days Thomas. I expected a few hours" came Snapes worried voice.

Harry heard a chuckle.

"You're starting to actually sound like a father Severus. It's cute." responded the deep voice

"I'm serious. What if he's dead?" Snape asked.

"He's not. The process is different for every person. You just mixed different magical bloods. The Potters, Evans and now yours."

Harry sat up immediately regretting it as his muscles burned.

"NNGH" He groaned immediately curling up closing his eyes.

The door opened as Severus came in immediately holding another vial to his lip.

Harry consumed it feeling the pain lower to a dull throbbing sensation. Harry opened his eyes.

Severus looked down at him worried. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I've been hit by the night bus and reversed on" Harry paused hearing his voice. It was deeper for sure.

"That's me talking...?" Harry asked.

Severus nodded. "It is. Sit up slowly okay?"

Harry nodded trying again this time with minimum pain.

"So should I be calling you dad?" Harry asked.

Severus smiled. "Only if you want. I'm fine with Sev. Speaking of names, you need to pick yours"

A quill and parchment appeared.

"After the adoption you can keep your name or change it. Your lastname though is now Snape until your 18 and want to change it."

Harry smiled. "Don't worry Sev. I won't change it. For my first name though maybe just extend it to Harrison? It sounds more classy."

Severus smiled writing it down. "Middle name?"

Harry thought quietly. "Well I don't know my moms or my dads so can I go with yours? As in Tobias?"

Severus nodded. "So then it's Now Harrison Tobias Snape?"

(From this point on we will be referring to Harry as Harrison. It may interchange. His friends though and others may still call him either. So Harry = Harrison and vice versa)

Harrison nodded. "Yup. Plus this way friends can still call me Harry" He smiled stopping as his stomach growled

A house elf appeared with a platter of food.

Severus stood."eat as much as you want. You haven't eaten in a while."

Harrison nodded filling his mouth. "Three day! I heard you and your friend" Harrison stated.

Severus looked surprised. "Yes, Three days. I was worried something went wrong. Now that you're awake it seems he was right and you just needed more time."

Harrison nodded "Sounds like a smart guy" soon enough the platter was empty. Harrison feeling alot better.

"You need to shower. Once you're done call for a house elf and they'll lead you to my study" Severus said rising and leaving.

Harrison nodded slowly rising and walking to his left seeing the bathroom door open.

Harrison sighed running a bath.
He turned grabbing a towel before seeing a person staring at him.