The Visit

Leaning against Diaval and his arms around my neck and shoulders and resting against my chest. My hands resting on his hands I turn my attention back to my god-daughter and the queen. I do not see the king anywhere but then I see the king on the floor. "Oh-no. Oh-no-no." I whisper loud enough for Diaval to hear and he follows my gaze to the floor. I scramble towards the king to try to help him then I feel iron against my skin and I shout out in pain. A boot kicks me in the chest and I slide across the floor and hold back a scream. I slowly get up to see the queen holding my god-daughter. "No." I think to myself "Aurora is not my goddaughter, she is my daughter." And with this thought running in my mind, I push my self to my knees groaning with pain.

"Maleficent!" I hear Diaval yell my name

He runs over to me and slides next to me. He puts his strong arms around my waist and helps me rise to my feet. Though I have my staff to help me, I lean against my boyfriend for support and he pulls me closer to his chest. I sigh "Thanks."

"Ingrith!" I yell as loud as I can

Thankfully it's loud enough and she turns around with my daughter still in her embrace. Before continuing to talk, I steal a glance towards Aurora to see tears streaming down my face. I then divert my attention back to Ingrith.

"What are you doing Ingrith?" I ask softly but with power

Queen Ingrith doesn't answer me, so I turn my focus back on my daughter. "Aurora." I say

"What did you do Godmother?" she asks me

"what do you mean Beastie?" I ask back

"The king is cursed, he is under the sleeping curse, the same one you put me under all those years ago." She answers

"What?" I whisper stunned

"You didn't know godmother?"

I shake my head and i whisper the words "I'm sorry" so softly I use my magic, so only Aurora can hear. She nods and in that moment I know that she believes me. I give her a sad smile and I reach out my hand. She fights off Ingrith and starts to walk towards me. As soon as Aurora is safely next to me, I get the attention of the queen.

"Queen Ingrith, It is time that we should be going, good bye." I say to her and whisk us out of there. I turn Diaval into a crow while I hold Aurora. Suddenly I start to drop and I lose consciousness.

Sorry this chapter is very short, I wanted to get this one out and also because I'm becoming brain dead some. Also sorry for the cliffhanger... NOT. I will try to update some time next week. Also pls comment, like and vote. Thx -Budd