29.

Mya was sat at the breakfast table the next morning, peacefully eating her food and enjoying the company of her friends, when McGonagall walked up. 

"Miss Halliwell," McGonagall stood behind the girl.

"Y-Yes, professor," Mya had some orange juice in her mouth she was about to swallow when McGonagall snuck up behind her. She quickly swallowed before turning around.

"I just wanted to give you your OWL report," McGonagall held out a sealed envelope. "Seeing as we could not deliver it to you over the summer."

"Right, yeah, thank you," Mya took the envelope before turning back around.

"Well, open it," Ron urged her. 

"I don't want to," Mya pouted. "I probably failed everything."

"Do you want me to open it?" Hermione asked. 

"Yes please," Mya handed it to her.

Hermione took off the seal before unfolding the paper, her eyes scanning across it very fast. "Well, this isn't bad at all."

"What did I get?" Mya asked.

"You got an A in History of Magic. An E in Astronomy. An O in Care of Magical Creatures. An E in Charms. An O in Defence. An A in Herbology. An E in Potions. An A in Divination. And an O in Transfigurations."

"Shit, I passed them all," Mya let out a laugh as she snatched the paper back to see for herself. 

"Well, you're not going to be in History of Magic, Herbology, or Potions," Hermione pointed out. "You would have needed to get better marks in those. But you did pass."

"Thats all right with me," Mya said. "I didn't want to take those classes anyways. I'm probably going to drop Divination and Care of Magical creatures though."

"You can't do that," Ron told her. "You have to be in Care of Magical creatures."

"Why?" Mya asked.

"Because we aren't taking it," Harry informed her. 

Mya rolled her eyes. "I don't feel like getting attacked by another creature this year."

"Hey," Lea scooted onto the bench next to Mya. "Did you get your scores?"

"Yeah, you?" Mya asked.

"Snape just gave them to me," Lea pulled her letter out of her bag. "I got O's and E's in everything."

"Did you get an O in potions?" Hermione asked.

"Yep," Lea smiled. 

"Thank Godrick," Hermione let out a sigh of relief. "At least I will have someone in the class with me."

"It's not our fault Snape hates us," Ron shot her a look. 

"Snape's not the teacher anymore," Hermione reminded him as she swung her bag over her shoulder and stood up from the bench. "Come on Lea, we better not be late for our first lesson."