21| She's not my girlfriend

"You guys always have the stupidest fights

"You guys always have the stupidest fights." Arabella huffs out. Mateo and Vivian have been fighting about god knows what.

"Really? We do? You're acting like you and my brother over there don't fight?" Vivian glares at Arabella.

"I mean can you blame me?" Arabella scoffs rolling her eyes as she looks at me briefly. I look at her blankly in return. She can really get on my nerves. A few seconds later they both burst out laughing. I decided to just ignore them and go on my phone checking emails.

Suddenly, I hear someone in front of me clearing their throat. I noticed a man who appeared to be our age when I looked up. He gave Arabella a shoulder tap while wearing a permanent smirk. She becomes tense as she turns around. Her attitude abruptly became one of sheer joy. She was grinning broadly across her entire face. He just chuckled as she hopped on top of him and wrapped her legs around his torso. I made fists out of my hands. Evidently, the Lord picked today to try my patience.

"Hey baby girl. Miss me?" Baby fucking girl?

"Hello there, handsome. You're here? I can't believe you. Not that I don't want you here but, why are you here?" Arabella questions back.

Baby girl? Handsome? They have nicknames for each other. Great. I mean it's not my business. She's not my girlfriend or anything.

But you want her to be.

Stupid conscience, shut up. Simply said, it's irritating. I want to cut his hands from her waist considering the way he is holding her. I want to punch this motherfucker when Arabella's arms are on his shoulder. But I keep quiet. As of right now, Arabella has one of the most sincere smiles I've ever seen on her face. I suppose he makes her happy.

"Well I just moved here recently and Aiden told me that you all went to this school so here I am." He answers but there's got to be more.

Vivian clears her throat wiggling her eyebrows making Arabella snap out of her daze and remember that we were here. Seems like she forgot about all the eyes that are currently plastered on her.

"These are my friends. This is Vivian. Then there's Aria, Mateo, Marco. Oh and Dominic. Guys this is Liam." She pauses for a second before adding. "He was one of my friends from my old school."

That's a little suspicious. When she said that, Liam simply raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Friends huh? What about the times we-" before he could finish Arabella slaps her hand over his mouth.

"We what?" I step forward wondering what he was going to say.

"Nothing. He was not saying anything." Arabella answers way too quickly for my liking.

"Liar." I mutter under my breath and she gives me an exasperated look.

"So where are the guys?" Liam asks quickly, changing the topic.